Reviews for When in Doubt
houdinicarol chapter 37 . 4/22
Such a lovely fic. Very sweet :)
Dainty Black Iris chapter 6 . 4/12
-raises hand- reading it again (and reviewing for the first time, sorry!) and still enjoying it! i like Hermione's thought process. It is very her - pushy and bossy but so, so well-meaning. Sigh.

AND ESTELLE! -cries-
Dainty Black Iris chapter 5 . 4/12
I like the juxtaposition James and how happy he is with his parents versus how rough Draco and Juliet have it with the Parkinsons. So sad that they would sue over custody when he is the father :(

Hope this little review continues to encourage you :)
Dainty Black Iris chapter 4 . 4/12
Ewwwww baby spit up and poop. Haha! I wonder if you would ever do a one-shot of Lettie reading "When in Doubt" with James and freaking out? Like the fanfic version of nude baby pics HAHA!

Great chapter! I like the development already :)
Dainty Black Iris chapter 3 . 4/11
Hahahaa chain mail - I remember those! I occasionally see something like that pop up on the internet. Lol.

So rude of Draco! But really, even if he knew her address, could he have gotten past her wards, assuming there were any? Silly Hermione.

I think there might be a break missing between Draco looking for her address and kidnapping her...

Another great chapter though! Looking forward to reading more later :)
Dainty Black Iris chapter 2 . 4/11
I have to wonder how much of a tizzy Draco is in, right? Working with muggle items, allowing Hermione into his home, handing his newborn daughter into her arms and allowing her to feed the baby an unknown substance ... and not even a thank you? Strange indeed ...
Dainty Black Iris chapter 1 . 4/11
"Too routinely" - haha! Love it. Poor guy, with a baby thrust upon him out of nowhere. Although it must be easier with house elves ...
chloecavex chapter 38 . 4/6
That was really sweet! A proper feel-good story :) thanks for writing and sharing it with us xo
chloecavex chapter 33 . 4/6
WaiT wHAt? Well I didn't see that coming... o.O
chloecavex chapter 23 . 4/5
As a woman who is also cautious when it comes to commitment I understand where hermione is coming from however, reading that I couldn't help but think she's defiantly making things harder for herself... Gah just fall in love with Draco!
chloecavex chapter 22 . 4/5
You go Blaise! Look at you taking initiative *proud*
chloecavex chapter 21 . 4/5
FINALLY! That was so perfect *heart eyes* I want Draco to buy me a book store... Really wishing I could be hermione right now, haha :')
chloecavex chapter 18 . 4/5
Aaahhhh well they had to go a screw it up didn't they :( so close!
Jax chapter 14 . 11/2/2015
This is a beautiful story and i dont say that often, i am incredibly picky when it comes to fan-fiction.
The story flows smoothly and the characters are in true form, but sadly you have used my pet peve lol.

When you go to describe how someone is being carried please dont use " bridal style" as a description. Alow your reader to visualize it themselves as telling them how is not nessasary. Just use words such as "carefully" or" gently " and we will get the idea, other wise you go from tactful to cheesy. If your try to use a more forceful approachthen its fine, such as describing someone being tossed over a shoulder.
I hope you know im not trying to be rude or mean but i do do believe in constructive criticism and only hope to help.
Sincerely; an avid reader 3
Now on to the next chapter! \(**)/
lexiatel chapter 12 . 9/7/2015
LOL This chapter was gold, especially the last bit with Draco asking to be a Beater...!