Reviews for When in Doubt
So once again Hermione has a fit of anger and Draco just bows to her will.
It seems like evyerone is holding Hermione and Draco to different standards. Draco has become this nearly perfect man, who is always putting Hermione and Juliet first, and yet Ginny and Harry felt the need to threaten him. But Hermione is leading him on and everyone sees it and is okay with it because it's happening to Draco.
houdiniboom chapter 37 . 4/22/2016
Such a lovely fic. Very sweet :)
Dainty Black Iris chapter 6 . 4/12/2016
-raises hand- reading it again (and reviewing for the first time, sorry!) and still enjoying it! i like Hermione's thought process. It is very her - pushy and bossy but so, so well-meaning. Sigh.

AND ESTELLE! -cries-
Dainty Black Iris chapter 5 . 4/12/2016
I like the juxtaposition James and how happy he is with his parents versus how rough Draco and Juliet have it with the Parkinsons. So sad that they would sue over custody when he is the father :(

Hope this little review continues to encourage you :)
Dainty Black Iris chapter 4 . 4/12/2016
Ewwwww baby spit up and poop. Haha! I wonder if you would ever do a one-shot of Lettie reading "When in Doubt" with James and freaking out? Like the fanfic version of nude baby pics HAHA!

Great chapter! I like the development already :)
Dainty Black Iris chapter 3 . 4/11/2016
Hahahaa chain mail - I remember those! I occasionally see something like that pop up on the internet. Lol.

So rude of Draco! But really, even if he knew her address, could he have gotten past her wards, assuming there were any? Silly Hermione.

I think there might be a break missing between Draco looking for her address and kidnapping her...

Another great chapter though! Looking forward to reading more later :)
Dainty Black Iris chapter 2 . 4/11/2016
I have to wonder how much of a tizzy Draco is in, right? Working with muggle items, allowing Hermione into his home, handing his newborn daughter into her arms and allowing her to feed the baby an unknown substance ... and not even a thank you? Strange indeed ...
Dainty Black Iris chapter 1 . 4/11/2016
"Too routinely" - haha! Love it. Poor guy, with a baby thrust upon him out of nowhere. Although it must be easier with house elves ...
chloecavex chapter 38 . 4/6/2016
That was really sweet! A proper feel-good story :) thanks for writing and sharing it with us xo
chloecavex chapter 33 . 4/6/2016
WaiT wHAt? Well I didn't see that coming... o.O
chloecavex chapter 23 . 4/5/2016
As a woman who is also cautious when it comes to commitment I understand where hermione is coming from however, reading that I couldn't help but think she's defiantly making things harder for herself... Gah just fall in love with Draco!
chloecavex chapter 22 . 4/5/2016
You go Blaise! Look at you taking initiative *proud*
chloecavex chapter 21 . 4/5/2016
FINALLY! That was so perfect *heart eyes* I want Draco to buy me a book store... Really wishing I could be hermione right now, haha :')
chloecavex chapter 18 . 4/5/2016
Aaahhhh well they had to go a screw it up didn't they :( so close!