Reviews for When in Doubt
BLOODY BRILLIANT STORY! I envy your writing! It is AMAZING! Well dome!
HelloIamGracie chapter 21 . 11/26/2014
I've loved reading your story so far! And I did look up that dress! It just so happens that I've seen it before and have always loved it, I just hadn't realized it had a name! Anyways I'm going to continue reading :-)
roni2010 chapter 38 . 11/9/2014
love that draco and hermione got married! love the idea of james & juliet as a couple!
roni2010 chapter 27 . 11/9/2014
love the halloween ball chapie!
roni2010 chapter 17 . 11/7/2014
enjoying hermione & draco's frienship & that he met her friends and everyone is getting along!
roni2010 chapter 14 . 11/7/2014
love the story!
Eholiday chapter 38 . 9/22/2014
This was a really cute story. I enjoyed it. It was nice to read something that wasn't filled with angst.
marthapreston4 chapter 3 . 6/13/2014
Im sorry innocent baby or not why is doing things for a man who talks to her like she is dirt
Edge88 chapter 8 . 2/15/2014
I care! Awesome fic
Guest chapter 38 . 1/21/2014
Hiya its like 11oclock and guess wat dis in 2014 i just wanted to say that i lov3 ur stories and im planning to read all of them not sure if ur gonna get this and read it anywaz just wanted to let ya know
Bye!
x
Red Eyed Newborn chapter 30 . 11/25/2013
Love
MidnightShadow2012 chapter 38 . 11/15/2013
Great Story! Loved it! - Shadow
Guest chapter 38 . 10/10/2013
Would you consider writing a sort of sequel in which Juliet and James' first year at Hogwarts in shown? I'd love to see them fall in love, and their Hogwarts adventures would probably be hysterical...
Just an idea! I loved this book so much I can't help but wish to read more!
93 Diagon Alley chapter 38 . 9/22/2013
This was brilliant. Absolutely brilliant. I stayed up WAYYYYYY too late trying to finish it last light, but gave up at 4:30 (I can't even remember the last time I stayed up that late) and finished it today. Really, really great work.

I have to admit, though, my favorite part was how much George was enamoured with Juliet. It was far too cute :D
ME4427 chapter 38 . 7/18/2013
Ok so I've just read the whole story and it was sooooooo good! I loved it just as much as I love Lettie and I know technically, I should have read this first but oh well. I never really thought about Draco and Hermione that way but now they're one of my favourite fanfiction couples! You are such an amazing writer! I love all your stories I've read! :D