Reviews for Unpredictable
HeadOverHeelsInHate chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
Awww! Really cute! Love it!
jordygirl chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
I love it!
TazFromStarship chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
Amazing. This is one of my fav rose scorp fics and I've read like 60000000000
princesstaranee chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
I ilke this. Tough Rose? Yes please! I like the way you mash words together for effect. I think it's cool. :)

love,

Tara xx
1sunfun chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
Interessting.

CCAP
oxsilvermoonxo chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
aww, i liked it a lot. It had a really interesting, unique theme, and it really wasnt as cliche as you prolly think it is ;) haha, i loved it
bellacullenmccartywhitlock chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
"In the end, he's braver than he thinks.

In the end, in return for saving his life, he offers her his soul.

He really expects her to throw it scornfully away.

But Rose Weasley was always unpredictable."

Update soon :)
billyvmom chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
I am surprised that this is not on the other account. It is very much your Rose character canon. I am so happy she didn't pierce her eyebrow with a kitchen knife.
allie's hope chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
So basically after reading the first sentence i knew that this story would be a hard one to review.

and you wanna know why?

because within the first few words it was already stunning. its one of those stories where it kinda overwhelms me to try and compliment you on any single thing.

but i will list a few:

1) the outline was exquisite. it was unique and not hurried or prolonged. thumbs up!

2) this line/paragraph: " And she's a mess of contradictions. She's clever enough to be a Ravenclaw, but he never sees her in the library. She gets top marks in most of her classes, and yet she always seems to be in detention. She appears to be utterly fearless, and yet the one time he sees her on a broom, she looks white and sick. She's scornful and sarcastic to him and his friends, and yet he hears her laughing with her own friends. Sees her smile, and it's a nice smile, just never directed at him." because it is exactly how i imagine my Rose. fiery and composed all at the same time.

and 3) that Scor and Lily are still friends throughout the story because a good author can write a friendship between a male and female without it being romantic.

overall it was really really and extremely fabulous!
thlove chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
YAY for unpredictability!
i m a g i n e dream b e chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
This is so awesome :D I really like this! Great work getting into their heads! Definitely write more for this pairing :)
magicallydeliciousxoxox chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
Awweee. I really kind of love this. :)

Great jobb.
Brina711 chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
Beautiful!
Potterholic85 chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
That was very well written. I liked it a lot :) Well done.
iLoveRomance2o11 chapter 1 . 1/31/2011