Reviews for Good Night, Grace
swagkasa chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
It was too cute! I loved it! Ahh! Write another! You're a fantastic writer! Writewritewrite! 33
SomethingAboutHim chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
Absolutely brilliant more more more! so cute, loved it x
Corey Fitzwilliam chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
Oh my days fluff! Amazing! I can't believe how small the amount of Rich/Grace fics there are on here, they are clearly absolutely brilliant! They're defintely my favourite pairing of the new cast, they're just so adorable. Loved this story! :D
maxiana-x chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
Hey so... I'm sort of in love with this. Kinda scary how well you portrayed them without even seeing Rich's episode. I hope to god that you write more of them :)
Mistymist chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
Aww how adorably sweet. :)

I love these two, even after just two episodes. Hardcore Rich who isn't all that hardcare at all and proper ballerina Grace have such a fun dynamic. I hope we see more of them in the future.

Thanks for sharing.
CalGrl93 chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
This was adorable! You captured their dynamic so beautifully:) Can't wait for more stories of these two from you!
Sarah chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
Don't be embarrassed about this fic.

I thought it was great :)

And since Rich's episode aired, I'd say you've got the characters spot on. The metal-head ballet-girl comments were so them, it was great to read.

Congrats on a briliant fic, hoping to read some more of your work.

All the best,

Sarah :)
Peta chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
That was absolutley lovely, and fit quite well considering you'd not seen the episode. An absolute joy to read.
GreenIsMyHomie chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
ahaha this was sweet :)

and even after the episode i can imagine this happening.

amazing jobb!
XxRandomHeartxX chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
There NEEDS to be more Rich&Grace fanfiction. Man, I love these two. And this was so adorable. And not really all that OoC at all. It's really, really sweet :) just lovely.
Sidders91 chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
Awww! I absolutely love these two, so glad to see there's at least one fic out there :)

Seriously, well done. They seem in character to me, especially considering how little material there is to work with.
CokaColaSodaPop chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
Oh my goodness! i JUST watched the episode and came straight to fan fiction! I LOVE this sooooo much, please continue with them! msg me if you need a story idea(:
MidnightMoon92 chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
I loved it! It was extremely cute, but not too cheesy and they absolutely weren't OoC, imo.

Also, kudos for writing Gen3 fanfic
viola-lion chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
that was lovely :)
pure-simple-adoration chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
Loved it! It was absolutely brilliant! I love this pairing and lets just say that I don't think you are far off as to what they will become on the show definitely one of my favorite and I also like that you are writing about generation 3 everything right now is about generation 2. Its time for gen 3! Great job! Fantastic. Am I'm right there with you I have to wait until Friday to watch it online.