Reviews for Deliverance from Evil
goku1234tien chapter 1 . 12/12/2016
Nice job
Tatsurian chapter 19 . 11/16/2015
Have you ever considered doing a reboot of this story with the XY series I think that would be interesting to see the relationship between Serena and Yue about Ash. And this is a completely random idea but the anime never really said anything about Ash's father and the fact that interdimensional travel is confirmed in the Negima manga that I think it would be a neat plot twist for Ash's father to be either a Beastfolk or Dragonfolk? That's just what I think you don't have to do it and I've rambled on for to long bye.
SonicAnime2010 chapter 4 . 11/2/2015
Now a Nurse Joy with a LATIAS?! Krillin: "HAX! I CALL HAX!"
SonicAnime2010 chapter 1 . 10/21/2015
In canon.. Tobias had DARKRAI AND FRICKEN LATIOS?! as his first two pokemon. I'm going to quote TeamFourStar krillin here.. "HAX! I CALL HAX!"
Pokefan chapter 19 . 7/9/2015
I am truly loving this story thus far and hope to see another chapter soon.
Guest chapter 17 . 4/15/2015
What does YGOTAS mean?
Guest chapter 10 . 4/10/2015
I just had an idea why don't you give Konoka Dragonite, Tyranitar, Salamance, Metagross, Garchomp, and Hydreigon? I mean with that personality of hers I can totally see her befrending each of them espeically if they had a rough time or if their were injured.
HikariNiwa chapter 19 . 8/28/2014
An odd crossover, but interesting. Definitely gonna follow this.
Pete the Rock chapter 19 . 7/13/2014
First Barry getting schooled by Bugsy before Ash helping Yue's confidence in her victory and using the Bubble's effect along Flaaffy's ability on Beedrill. In the previous chapter, I got confused as to how Hidden Power could become a Water-Type move. So now Paul and Tobias will soon battle while Chisame and Team Rocket watch on, especially with Tobias' Darkrai's Dream Eater and Latios' Luster Purge attacks.
Johny Olde chapter 19 . 7/4/2014
Good to see you back, man! And good to know of Yue's first victory. Also good to know there's one more episode until they move on to Azelea Town, right? Either way, I'm always happy to read your episodes as I picture them like real episodes with the old voices in my head.
animefanman777 chapter 19 . 7/1/2014
Great Chapter Mr. K.K. Can't believe Yue won her first badge. I hope you will include the next Mahora citizens to be found (Kaede, Konoka, or Fei Ku) in the next chapters soon. Keep up the good work, and don't laze around too much.
NodokaLover chapter 19 . 7/1/2014
great chapter, and what an epic battle

what episode chapter will a pokemon evolves
Argorok chapter 19 . 7/1/2014
Excellent chapter, please keep up the good work and update again soon.
Guest chapter 15 . 6/3/2014
Casey: Are you going to have Flaffy evolve into Ampharos and give them a Keystone and Mega Stone?
Guest chapter 15 . 5/30/2014
Casey: Have you ever thought of making an opening scene for this story.