Reviews for Courage

Dawhhh! So cute! 3 3
cole5148 chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
Perfectly adorable: )
mysticflare chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
omg i totally wish this happened in glee!
bookworminpeace chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Honestly? the main reason i am reviewing Is because what you said at the end -lol- But this was Adorable, And would have relieved a lot of Tension off the Klaine Lovers If it had happened in the Show, but of Course they had to Strain every last drop of time before doing it. :) This was Cute, and Kurt is going to love Holding Blaine at the Scary Parts ;P
longislandhottie9 chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
:D :D :D :D :D

loved loved loved this. to pieces.
louiseintheskywithdiamonds chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
aaw, that was so fucking adorable :3

great job!
Marte chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
SO cute. Adorable. Loved it, especially the thing with Blaine speaking into his coffee cup, and Kurt demanding him to stay away from said cup.
Shu of the Wind chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
I only remember Finn...so...am I missing something? RE: 'first guy totally straight, second questionable...' thing. (I might just be an idiot right now, though.)
Always With Amy chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Nice, although now I'll never be able to get the thought of Blaine having incestuous heterosexual tendencies out of my mind. (;
IchigoPudding chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
Aaaw, so cute. I love how he kept hiding in the cup :)
The Anonymite chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
This was so perfect. It's the most well-articulated Klaine-getting-together fic I've read, and I have to say, it's kind of how I want it to happen in canon. I mean, not the exact situation-obviously we've passed the point of BICO's contextual relevance, but the way you wrote the confessional points of this were so, so true to the characters that I can really see it happening. I just. la;ksjfpoijwel;akfwe Keep writing forever kplox.

-Anon
akerri.dogi chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
Lol at the incestous duet with his sister. I loved your Blaine-so awkwardly cute! Great fic!
kellylouise potter chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
Fluffy and adorable. Well written too, and spot on portrayal of characters.
Kurtsie chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
hahaha i love all the references to the floor boards, and oh my gosh there are so many of them! I think the first one was my favorite.