Reviews for My Turn to be Strong
Mrs Hatake Itachi chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
Nice! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Great fic! It's very cute.
Mikka89mak chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
well, that was amazing read. I'm really grateful that you come up with such idea - whole concept, and the way you write it it's truly awesome. You don't see here much of vulnerable Eiri without him being fully out of character, and yet go did it. I'm truly impressed.

[btw, I would share my cookie with both Shu and Eiri - beacuse I love them both in this story :)]
Silvereyedfreak chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Can I give a chocolate drizzle dnickerdoodle to eiri and shuchi cause theyre cute and awese! Good story
x-Guitar-x-Girl-x chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
This is too cute for words. I love that you give Yuki a reason for being scared of thunder too, whereas most other fics don't explain why a character reacts so badly. Favorited :)
Animecherryblossem33 chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
so cute! 3
Tsuki107 chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
So cute! :D
Innocent heart2 chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
Kawaii! This was such a great read. Thanks for putting it up. I do have to admit when I read the summary, I was a little nervous for an extremely OOC Yuki but you did an amazing job! Yay!

Oh, and for the cookie, I give my entire cookie to Shuichi for being a good boyfriend and standing tough for his precious Yuki! That was so adorable when he covered Yuki's ears when he first realized what was wrong.

Thanks to you again for writing such an awesome story. Ciao for now!

Mizu
deleted account 24354676864577 chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
This story is amazing! I love it! For some reason, the part where Shuichi finds Yuki covering his ears made me cry. Poor Yuki :'( And the end made me cry 'cause it was so sweet and lovely. And if it was wordy I didn't even notice because it was just so excellent. _

Okay, cookie times *heh heh*. I would split my cookie between Shuichi for being strong and Yuki for letting Shu comfort him

There's not much more I can say without seeming like a huge sycophant and rambling on, so I'll just end here and hope I've managed to convey how good I think your story is XD

Love love, kiss kiss,

Shizuka Hanabusa
Inazea chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
I can give cookies? :3

I wnat to present Shuichi with a cookie, so he can share it with Yuki :

btw, I really think Yuki was absolutely adorable when frightened 3

Ina
baconis1priority chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
hmmm its strange cuz right now where i am its raining... coincidence? crying yuki gets me all the time...XD
olives09 chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
This story is good!

im glad Yuki opened up in this! they're adorable! I love shu!

P.S. im spliting my cookie in half with Shuichi! :)
chibi-chan chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
I absolutely loved this story. It was so nice to see Yuki vulnerable and best thing was that he actually let Shu comfort him.

'chu*
julia jones chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
i am going to give a half a cookie to eri and half a cookie to shuichi.

good job on writing the fanfiction, i love this story.

write more please
Krysty chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
I don't think I gave a reason for the cookie giving! I apologize!

Half of a cookie goes to Shuichi for being awesome and understanding Eiri without even needing much of an explanation.

The other half of said cookie goes to Eiri for being able to break down in front of Shuichi and not completely hate himself. It must have been difficult for him to accept Shuichi's help.

_