Reviews for Knowing You, Loving You, Finding Me
Guest chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
You have a really good take on God. In fact it's one of the best I've ever heard from anyone in a long while. You kept it simple instead of going into the deeper details of just what it means when God states to Joan that he knows her future and is happy with his work. But that was a good play on your part. That way people can take the knowledge and put it into a practical application with their everyday lives. Of course that's the whole point lol :)
White Crow chapter 5 . 5/28/2014
Beautifully written. I hope you havent given up on this :)
dreameralways chapter 4 . 9/24/2013
I miss this. Please update.
Victorian Amour chapter 5 . 8/1/2013
Hullo, hullo! It seems like I've been ghosting on FF for over a year now. Life kind of took priority the whole time, with getting married and whatnot...however! I am back, and I do plan on finishing this story. My uploading may be irregular, but it will be completed. So thank you for reading, and be patient with me!
Victoruan Amour
Tsukiyomi Sora chapter 5 . 7/29/2013
I like your story is very beautiful I would like to translate it into Spanish, for leave?
dreameralways chapter 5 . 4/3/2013
This needs more. I really hope that you continue it soon. It's a strange yet absolutely fabulous story.
Karsinia chapter 5 . 12/24/2012
Please continue with this story! I really enjoy reading it and I would like to know how it ends! I find the situation really unique and you capture God in a way I never thought of... Thanks for writing this!
JuliIsMe chapter 5 . 6/27/2012
Do more! Do more!
fiori chapter 4 . 6/10/2012
your story is very good, but at the end of chapter 4, aren't you describing Jesus and not god?
JDanielle chapter 5 . 2/22/2012
JDanielle chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
Love this story! Keep going
Daughter of the Black chapter 4 . 11/17/2011
Aww! Glad I stumbled onto this story. Good start, can't wait for more Joan/God cuteness and awkwardness. Hope you update soon!
Anigen chapter 4 . 11/6/2011
i like that it's her and goth god that you had together in school.. mostly because i love the stark contrast of Amber and Jeff together but also since everyone's been looking for cute boy god it probably wouldn't be a good idea for him to walk around looking like him. i can't wait to read more ]
max chapter 4 . 6/17/2011
update update update hurry please?
Sarah95 chapter 4 . 4/15/2011
Update? I find this very interesting and I hope you aren't abandoning it!