Reviews for Someone Like You
jk chapter 16 . 3/18
I don't really get why so many fics have Edward with bella and say..not tonight, tonight its just about you. How lamn is that...um hello...don't leave Edward unsatisfied!
jk chapter 15 . 3/18
Edward says that he was "blown away" by everything that hiedi was when they first met...then says that hes never wanted a woman the way hes wants bella...sorry but that's just not fucking believable. He was blown away when he met Heidi and loved her so much he not only married her but stayed with her for years and years before shit went south...so that statement just isn't believable. Doesn't mean that he doesn't want bella or have feelings for her...its just that, he doesn't have to lie to kick it you know?
wow chapter 4 . 3/18
the chapter A family affair was absolutely more background then needed, I nearly fell asleep reading that crap. Well written crap though.
jk chapter 1 . 3/18
I'm confused...Edward is a cop AND a phycologist? um oook. And hes so fucking in love with Heidi that the "lies" are just crushing him? ok so there wont be a relationship between him and bella for what...like a year...at least? cause hes just soooo broken? dumb shit
Guest chapter 47 . 12/29/2016
So much unrealistic drama and a very rushed ending. I'm bummed that I wasted my time reading this
ChristianMom54 chapter 47 . 7/26/2016
I wasn't sure if I would like the storyline at first. The more I read the more I was hooked. A great story and well written/thought-out. I was Happy, sad, content and angry at times. You have to know how to write to bring those emotions out in a story for the reader. Thank you for sharing your wonderful talent.
sjcatley chapter 8 . 3/10/2016
p
lisamccool388 chapter 47 . 7/9/2015
aw
mrsvixter chapter 36 . 4/6/2015
the physiological side of how he affected bella is whats getting to her now
its how some abusers work
great chapter
divyvicki chapter 47 . 2/18/2015
Love this. Thanks for giving the name of ur published work.
divyvicki chapter 46 . 2/18/2015
Great great story. Loved it.
divyvicki chapter 45 . 2/18/2015
Wow, that sounds really bad. Hope the dog is okay.
divyvicki chapter 44 . 2/18/2015
Am I ever glad that I'm reading this as a completed story and don't have to wait for an update.
divyvicki chapter 43 . 2/2/2015
Somehow I knew he was going to show up again. Guess it's a good thing that Edward is coming home soon.
divyvicki chapter 42 . 2/2/2015
Great chapter. Hope u plan to cover the trial so we can see Heidi get what she deserves.
1,489 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »