Reviews for Without You
AfewSentencesShortOfaParagraph chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
Dammit. I didn't want that to end. But the stopping point was perfect, I must admit. That's one thing you're especially talented at: ending each chapter with a punch; always leaving the readers wanting more.

I really can't come up with any suggestions that would make this first chapter better- it's just the perfect introduction. You get just deep enough into Clare's head so that you start to know her, become interested in her situation, but you don't go too far in that it gives anything away. It's the perfect balance, my friend.

Comparing it to Just Breathe as you asked, I can say that this one does seem a little crisper. And that was your goal, was it not? However, just because you were able to punch all the emotions wonderfully in less words does not make Just Breathe any less fantastic- just different.

I think you should definitely pat yourself on the back because this story is off to an amazing start! You are just so fantastic; I can't get over it. D
RachRox12 chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
Nice chapter, update soon.
qwoc chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
Oh my, I'm already feeling this story, the mood, the pain, the suffering, completely in character so great job of starting and setting off the mood. I also love how you didn't tell the reader all the details of exactly what was going on, like with Darcy why'd she kill herself, how, why does everybody know etc... It's great.

And p.s I love how you introduced Eli spontaneously, so that he's not the main thing right now but he's been singled out from her classmates and I love Ali and Jenna's actions it speaks a lot to the roles they'll be playing in this story.

Awesome job! :)
nomanslandvicki chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
i love the angry bitter jaded claire. i cant wait to read more
BlueAndBlackAngel chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
I don't know if I should give you drugs...lol

Anyway, this was good I like how you started with a short sentence.

I can't wait for the next chapter.
BeautifulDisaster27 chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
OMG I loved it. I'll be looking for updates again.
mpy chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
Interestinggg...I like it so farr :)
ThatPrettyStare chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
Me likey a lot! Intense emotions and real vibes. Clare is so genuine in her pain and I feel for her. Way to go! :D

Excited for next chappy.