Reviews for Bluebird
Sook03 chapter 7 . 2/21
They've gotten in so deep; it pains me to see them get so involved without a clear future.

I hope the author feels better and did well on their exams!
Sook03 chapter 6 . 2/21
Oh my goodness. Poor Kisami; he sounds like he was really confused. Poor guy. They're just too precious.
Sook03 chapter 5 . 2/21
Ohmigod the feels. I cant even deal with how emotionally intimate they got at the end.
Sook03 chapter 2 . 2/21
Oh dear. Sakura isn't exactly an angel here but I feel so worried for her. I feel badly for everyone.
becauseiambatman1 chapter 20 . 1/2
I hope its soon I really want to know what happens next. Wonderful story really enjoyed it.
becauseiambatman1 chapter 13 . 12/31/2014
I think Sakura was very justified in her anger but she probably couldn't bring herself to kill him because she still loved him. Everything is devastatingly perfect.
becauseiambatman1 chapter 10 . 12/30/2014
Awww my god itachi is soooooo *sigh*
becauseiambatman1 chapter 8 . 12/30/2014
Yay! She fixed it! Oh i am getting my hopes up for a happy ending :#
becauseiambatman1 chapter 6 . 12/29/2014
Lol almost caught lol
becauseiambatman1 chapter 5 . 12/29/2014
Oh gosh is that some kind of foreshadowing? If it is that's messed up! And sweet but mostly messed up..
becauseiambatman1 chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
I can't wait to get started on this itasaku, the last one I read by you [ lost and found ] was ultimately insightful, depressing, and genius not to mention AMAZING! I hope I get that same wow factor
Guest chapter 20 . 12/10/2014
Even though that wasn't the epilogue, it was still wrapped up beautifully! And a completely satisfying ending in itself to an epic like this! Thank you for sharing this! Truly, this is a wonderful piece, and I can't help but be a little sad that it's ended. But it has, so a re-reading would have to be called for. x) kudos!
Guest chapter 15 . 12/9/2014
So glad Sakura finally figured it out! :')
And kisame stealing teabags for Itachi? LOL. It totally made my day!
It's been awesome! What you write, and how you write, it's indescribably incredible! Hats off! I'll even take off my shoes. :P
Guest chapter 8 . 12/9/2014
Noooooooo! Itachi! Silly single-minded man! D:
But it's really brilliant so far! The best itasaku ever!
KieraTDG chapter 13 . 12/6/2014