Reviews for Bluebird
guest chapter 20 . 7/17
hey, its about 4 year since your last story... i wonder if you want to write more itasaku? i really miss your writing...
Damn! I can feel itachi's pain in this chapter... *sob*
chiharuSAICHI chapter 20 . 12/13/2015
I know it has been 3 years. But can you please write the epilogue? Please dont leave it hanging like this. This story deserve it's ending. :) I know youre busy with your college, but please if you have spare time post its epilogue okay?
Espied7 chapter 20 . 11/29/2015
What an amazing story. Absolutely breathtaking.
QueenTargaryen chapter 20 . 10/16/2015
Amazing story! Im so glad you put this into words, I absolutely adored your story
stainedxcherryblossom chapter 20 . 9/10/2015
Beautiful. I hope you still continue writing ItaSaku fics. You are one of the most outstanding writers of this pair.
Shebali chapter 20 . 7/9/2015
I'm so happy this story exists, I can't even
Guest chapter 20 . 7/3/2015
THIS IS AWESOME!
Twilight DeLucca chapter 18 . 7/3/2015
Sorry about that review. My keyboard was being stupid. I thought the 8-tails was a water type like kisame.
Twilight DeLucca chapter 20 . 7/3/2015
This was a wonderful story but the eight-tails washAre you up?
Sanban chapter 7 . 6/28/2015
All of your works are amazing, but especially Bluebird, Before the Dawn, and Lost and Found. I've read these start to finish repeatedly and they make me cry every single time! Your writing is AMAZING and you bring such depth to characters that I feel are one dimensional in the anime. Honestly there are just no words for how good these are. I hope we see more from you in the future!
Fala-Li chapter 6 . 6/26/2015
I just adore this story - this has got to be at least my fifth time reading this through. And I just love Kisame at the end of this chapter - so hilarious! Your writing is just amazing.
Guest chapter 20 . 6/1/2015
no! why would you kill Iruka-sensei!? :'(
jhian casey chapter 20 . 5/24/2015
pretty nice story! i enjoyed reading it..;)
really love kisame's character especially with this akatsuki related fics that involved sakura falling under their care.. you can even add deidara to the party to make it crazier! hahah
anyway, thanks for this one and awesome job! more itasaku please!?;)
Los Grotos chapter 7 . 2/21/2015
They've gotten in so deep; it pains me to see them get so involved without a clear future.

I hope the author feels better and did well on their exams!
1,198 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »