Reviews for Bluebird
Conan-Ai chapter 20 . 12/29/2017
Another great story!
Conan-Ai chapter 12 . 12/29/2017
OMG your Author's Note was pure gold.
Tushya chapter 20 . 12/23/2017
I really like your writing style-just adequately detailed and still quite simplistic. Although the ending did become predictable, I adored it. I wish we could know how others reacted to them dating tho... :P
T chapter 20 . 12/23/2017
It was an Amazing fic! Loved the happy ending :)
SakuSasfor4ver120 chapter 20 . 12/11/2017
what happened to the epilogue :(
Void Star Alpha chapter 2 . 12/9/2017
Very nice! I'm looking forward to seeing what happens next chapter. :) I do have a small critique concerning the plot though. (Sorry for being a killjoy!) I wouldn't want Sakura to die, of course, but if it were a real fight, the enemy kunoichi wouldn't have left her alive after gaining the upper hand. Nor would she have left the list in Sakura's possession. Basically, Sakura shouldn't have survived, unless she somehow managed to run away or fake her own death.
Other than that, though, the story's been great so far. On to the next chapter!
Guest chapter 20 . 10/27/2017
That was so good! I loved every minute of it and the end was so satisfying ()
Rainbowlalaland chapter 1 . 10/21/2017
I would think a mission like this - most missions in fact would be classified from civilians no matter if they're family or not.
Username1990 chapter 20 . 10/11/2017
Great story!
Derp chapter 2 . 10/1/2017
This is so gooood so far! Can’t wait to read more. Xx
alinefgs chapter 20 . 6/4/2017
Adorei caraca meu só faltou um epílogo bjs
glitterypinkfangirl12 chapter 20 . 5/3/2017
OH MY GOD! This was so cute!
BeL1Ve chapter 1 . 4/27/2017
This was a beautiful and quite different from others story. Pleasure to read, thank you.
Panda Blitz chapter 20 . 3/29/2017
This was adorable. I'm so glad i gave it a chance
KittenLexi chapter 20 . 3/7/2017
Another wonderful story! I loved the character developments and how everything ended. I love that you veered sooooo far from Manga/Anime. That is what it is all about, creating something different than everyone else. We as your readers appreciate your creativity! Loved it!
1,234 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »