Reviews for Shes My Bestfriend I Think
463flowergirl chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
You are a awesome writer
cvtaylor chapter 12 . 10/23/2014
I read this story in two days, I absolutely love it. You're and awesome writer and the story was great:)!
Guest chapter 12 . 7/17/2014
YAY! There back together!AMAZING LAST CHAPTER
Guest chapter 9 . 7/17/2014
I liked it! I just wish there was more steroline
Guest chapter 5 . 7/17/2014
I LOVE IT! I LOVE HOW IT GETS AWKWARD BETWEEN THEM SO FAST! THEIR ”FRIENDSHIP” IS AWESOME!GO STEROLINE!
euphemiamargareth chapter 10 . 9/30/2013
Love the confiscated stefan's phone, hahahaha
euphemiamargareth chapter 8 . 9/30/2013
Forwood too late,w hat happened to elena? I hink this story laxka aome more backs stories berore atefana nd elena kissed
euphemiamargareth chapter 7 . 9/30/2013
Elena so bitchyyyy, hahahahahahaha, i love that
euphemiamargareth chapter 6 . 9/30/2013
Uh oh! Hahahahahaha, shooot stefan kissing elena why?!

I wished you wrote in details why damon made out with elena, every single detail, shortcuting the love scene is fine hut totally cutting it? It sucks but i love the cliffhanger!
euphemiamargareth chapter 5 . 9/30/2013
I love that they care much about each other but isnt it nice if the breakup of elena because of doing some dirty things with damon and stefan crying to caroline instead of caroline in this chapter would've been better? Anyways, is still like this story because its steroline and i think tvd would bring up steroline in a bit for season 5 as i heard
euphemiamargareth chapter 3 . 9/30/2013
Hahaha, steroline more closer!
euphemiamargareth chapter 2 . 9/30/2013
I hate i that there are not much elena and damon since i love themt tooo
euphemiamargareth chapter 4 . 9/30/2013
Love delena and steroline so much!
euphemiamargareth chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
Love steroline, wheres delena?
thedarknightress chapter 12 . 7/2/2013
OMG! That was such an amazing story. I loved everything about it and stefan and caroline are so cute . As a hardcore delena shipper I'm so happy you brought them together aswell. And the ending was so lovely..god help me I want them together so bad!:) I hope you write another steroline story soon.