Reviews for Shes My Bestfriend I Think
euphemiamargareth chapter 10 . 9/30/2013
Love the confiscated stefan's phone, hahahaha
euphemiamargareth chapter 8 . 9/30/2013
Forwood too late,w hat happened to elena? I hink this story laxka aome more backs stories berore atefana nd elena kissed
euphemiamargareth chapter 7 . 9/30/2013
Elena so bitchyyyy, hahahahahahaha, i love that
euphemiamargareth chapter 6 . 9/30/2013
Uh oh! Hahahahahaha, shooot stefan kissing elena why?!

I wished you wrote in details why damon made out with elena, every single detail, shortcuting the love scene is fine hut totally cutting it? It sucks but i love the cliffhanger!
euphemiamargareth chapter 5 . 9/30/2013
I love that they care much about each other but isnt it nice if the breakup of elena because of doing some dirty things with damon and stefan crying to caroline instead of caroline in this chapter would've been better? Anyways, is still like this story because its steroline and i think tvd would bring up steroline in a bit for season 5 as i heard
euphemiamargareth chapter 3 . 9/30/2013
Hahaha, steroline more closer!
euphemiamargareth chapter 2 . 9/30/2013
I hate i that there are not much elena and damon since i love themt tooo
euphemiamargareth chapter 4 . 9/30/2013
Love delena and steroline so much!
euphemiamargareth chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
Love steroline, wheres delena?
thedarknightress chapter 12 . 7/2/2013
OMG! That was such an amazing story. I loved everything about it and stefan and caroline are so cute . As a hardcore delena shipper I'm so happy you brought them together aswell. And the ending was so lovely..god help me I want them together so bad!:) I hope you write another steroline story soon.
Obsessed-and-Undecided chapter 12 . 8/20/2012
AMAZINGLY AWESOME story! Loved all thr steroline with the cute daroline n forwood bits :D
peachx89 chapter 12 . 6/8/2012
I really enjoyed this story. This last chapter was great.
music.is.my.heroine chapter 11 . 1/27/2012
why did you end it there I so desperately want to know what's going to happen !:(
music.is.my.heroine chapter 6 . 1/27/2012
whoah how is Damon going to feel stupid Elena I hate her stupid girl !
LovelyObsessions chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
This was awesome, I couidn't stop reading! I'm anxiously awaiting an update.