Reviews for Our Prince Harry
YAJF chapter 14 . 3/29
Update? *hopeful leer*
OnlyKitteningYou chapter 14 . 3/23
I've waited, and I'll wait and wait and wait...I'll just sit here and re-read this instead...please UPDATE...
StValentineSt chapter 14 . 3/25
Ohh, awesome story and gosh, Harry has a huge harem XD I can't wait for Lucius's turn, though I have a feeling he will be easier to win over than Fenrir lol Maybe. XD
rmiser1994 chapter 14 . 3/24
great story so far! .
Coline B chapter 14 . 3/13
I know I've already let a review three months ago but I re-read your fanfic and I always love it so much that I cannot don't let another one :)
It's been 5 months now so... I'm affraid you abandonned this story (T_T)
It's too bad because I think you really have talent for writing, the story isn't cliché, the characters are sweet so it would be a real loss if you decide to never write the next part again :3

I hope you'll see this and maybe it'll give the wanting to continue it :)
ishisu.kiyoshima chapter 14 . 2/28
i love it! iloveitiloveit!
Stasia Ravenclaw chapter 14 . 2/11
whens the next update i am loving this
ADINAmissathing chapter 14 . 1/31
PLEASE UPDATE SOON! :D
VanillaSlash chapter 14 . 1/18
I am all about this fanfic! What a great plot and interesting way of telling the story. I like the wide selection of characters in the harem. Most of all, I like that Harry is a little bit... fluffy, I guess? I can't figure out a good word. Like, non-threatening and cute. Anyway, can't wait for more!
This is really good! I love how harry is slowly winning them over. Please update as soon as you can
alexma chapter 14 . 1/12
excited for the next chapter because of Lucius, please update soon thanks
Elfyrwyn chapter 14 . 1/3
I think I've read this fic for 3 times already! Cant wait for the next chapter!
Coline B chapter 14 . 12/30/2014
Like I really like your fanfic and to give you more courage to write the next chapter, I send you another review!
I can't wait! :D
Coline B chapter 14 . 12/30/2014
Alright... How am I suppose to begin? I just LOOOOVE your fanfic! Harem fanfic are really good but yours is just... Fabulous!
I really like how soft you make Harry, how he errase their fear with his sweetness. I don't really read fanfic with Rastaban and Rodolphus but I think they're going well with the storie.
At first I was thinking that sixteen (am I right?) men are a bit too much but I like how you make Harry take his time with each of them.
I hope you don't abandonned (I don't really know the English word for this), that you'll continue this fanfiction because it's REAAAALLY good! I always fear that it's the end when I see it wasn't updated more more than a month so... Write well! :)
I can't wait to see how harry will deal with Lucius, he seems to be very broken and in a "slave spirit"...
Miss Poison chapter 14 . 12/28/2014
I love it! Want to know what going to happen next and I don't know if I can wait...But for the sake of being a good little girl I will resign to be patience...whether or not I wiggle impatiently in my seat will be between me and my seat.