Reviews for Just a Number
bellachaos chapter 61 . 10/21/2014
This is one of the best stories in the MIOBI fandom. I loved the way you worked to merge personal stories with the gymastic storyline. A lot of fics only focus on boys and relationship drama, but you really worked to use both and never forgot that the characters are elite level athletes. In addition aging Sasha down and making him an active gymnast instead of a coach really helped with the squick factor regarding their age differences. Great job! This story is definitely one of my favourites.
Guest chapter 61 . 10/17/2014
Such an amazing story, I loved it couldn't put my phone down! X
TXJ chapter 61 . 6/3/2013
Just finished this.
Really I shouldn't be reading other stories while trying to get mine written but I found this in someone else's favs and once I started I couldn't stop.
Wonderfully done.
J chapter 61 . 4/28/2013
Just re read this story for the umpteenth time and its still as great as ever!

I was just wondering if you had any follow ups? I'd love to see Payson & Sasha's wedding with Nikolai there.
gagsporty7 chapter 61 . 3/5/2013
I enjoyed the story very much, but I wish it went on a little bit longer and more in to detail.
KateyKat chapter 4 . 12/30/2012
This story is already quite good, but the addition of lyrics from 'Wicked' makes it so much better. One of my favourites!
expedient chapter 61 . 8/11/2012
This is a great story. Thanks Virgo for writing a heart warming romance with subtle depths.
Cassa-Andra chapter 61 . 8/4/2012
This is an absolutely fantastic fic. Thank you very much for taking the time to share such a marvelous story with me. I quite like the take on how Sasha and Payson's relationship would be if he hadn't been their coach. Thank you.
guest chapter 36 . 7/28/2012
cool story and really good job integrating different cultures and languages.
Guest chapter 12 . 7/4/2012
good take on the series alternate universe.
Guest chapter 46 . 7/2/2012
god Beals is such a bitch! I know this is just a story but i am seriously pissed off right now!
Clouded Mind xx chapter 61 . 6/23/2012
Wow, you actually brought tears to my eyes- no fic has ever done this before. I loved everything.
Hannie597 chapter 22 . 6/9/2012
Omg Love This Story!
Darthme1011 chapter 33 . 6/8/2012
this i really good i'm gonna check out your other works after i finish it
childofaeolus chapter 19 . 5/31/2012
Hey! I'm usually terrible about reviewing, trying to get better at it, but I had to after the Doctor Who reference. Which totally melded two of my favorite fandoms. And I just generally adore the story!