Reviews for Just a Number
Guest chapter 20 . 8/19/2016
Lovely chapter! :) I really enjoyed reading it! :)
Guest chapter 19 . 8/16/2016
Awesome chapter! I'm really enjoying this story so far! :)
Guest chapter 18 . 8/14/2016
I gather Payson isn't a huge fan of chocolate, then? And wow, that was an awesome surprise for both Sasha and Payson. :)
Guest chapter 17 . 8/14/2016
Awesome chapter! Summer should have spoken to Payson first instead of telling her mom - she's 18, and she's mature enough to make decisions on her own...
Guest chapter 16 . 8/14/2016
Lovely chapter! I hope they meet again soon. :)
Jewelz1642 chapter 61 . 8/11/2016
I know this was written a while ago, but I had to read this. It was so well done and it is so different from other Payson/Sasha stories that you see, that this story came out so amazing. You can see the time and effort that you put into this story in every author's note and translation. This was just so fantastically good and I thank you for writing this.
Guest chapter 8 . 6/9/2016
I hate to nitpick but this was bothering me so much that I have to say something. You misused juxtaposition in here. Juxtaposition is typically used in writing, not speech. It's when two sentences or ideas are written close together in order for the reader to compare and contrast them. It just doesn't make sense how you used it here. Sorry for letting my inner AP English student out here. Other than that little thing, I love this story!
bellachaos chapter 61 . 10/21/2014
This is one of the best stories in the MIOBI fandom. I loved the way you worked to merge personal stories with the gymastic storyline. A lot of fics only focus on boys and relationship drama, but you really worked to use both and never forgot that the characters are elite level athletes. In addition aging Sasha down and making him an active gymnast instead of a coach really helped with the squick factor regarding their age differences. Great job! This story is definitely one of my favourites.
Guest chapter 61 . 10/17/2014
Such an amazing story, I loved it couldn't put my phone down! X
TXJ chapter 61 . 6/3/2013
Just finished this.
Really I shouldn't be reading other stories while trying to get mine written but I found this in someone else's favs and once I started I couldn't stop.
Wonderfully done.
J chapter 61 . 4/28/2013
Just re read this story for the umpteenth time and its still as great as ever!

I was just wondering if you had any follow ups? I'd love to see Payson & Sasha's wedding with Nikolai there.
gagsporty7 chapter 61 . 3/5/2013
I enjoyed the story very much, but I wish it went on a little bit longer and more in to detail.
KateyKat chapter 4 . 12/30/2012
This story is already quite good, but the addition of lyrics from 'Wicked' makes it so much better. One of my favourites!
expedient chapter 61 . 8/11/2012
This is a great story. Thanks Virgo for writing a heart warming romance with subtle depths.
Cassa-Andra chapter 61 . 8/4/2012
This is an absolutely fantastic fic. Thank you very much for taking the time to share such a marvelous story with me. I quite like the take on how Sasha and Payson's relationship would be if he hadn't been their coach. Thank you.