Reviews for Traditions
Paperflowers101 chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
That was so sweet!
Drarry4eva chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
This is so sweet and sad. Though I'm confused, if Carole and Burt are married, why is he walking Carole out to her car on Christmas Eve, why is she not staying over since they are married? That's what I just don't understand.
SlytherinQueenKrissy chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
Hey Puck? You forgot your car at the cemetary...
*steals it and drives away, laughing crazily*
GAARA12223 chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
awww! i'm actaully really close to tears and I have no idea why
lazor chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
lovely. poor kurt. poor burt. poor puck. this is wonderful. i love the family unit and the burt's relationship with EVERYONE.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Cute! XD
Kiwee chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
That's adorable! As much as I was doing the sad-puppy face at Kurt's predicament in the beginning, the ending more than makes up for it. Puck's "because that's badass" justifications for his actions are hilarious, too.
betweenlife chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
Puck was adorable in this! Loved it entirely. :)
Diaphanous chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
Aww, it was so cute and so sad and then cute again! XD Loved it!
Lady Babette chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
Best Christmas themed fanfic ever.
Gunther123 chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
lol, it's so like puck to buy christmas presents at the drug store! i love how finns totally cool with getting pop rox for christmas!
Kittendragon chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
I LOVE THIS! So well done! And I like the care that Puck takes of Kurt. He's still manly, but he does what's needed and important to keep Kurt happy...and he does it cause he wants to. :) Well done! :)
Filthy Trash chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
awwwww, this was just too cute!
LaLaTink chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
Ooohhh damns you write the fluffiest oneshots imagaineable and I'm loving you for it :D

Another favorited love!
xLessxThanx3x chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
Hello, my name is Alex and I have died from the cute.

This was great! Perfect mix of angst, fluff, and awesome Puckurt awesomeness. :D