Reviews for Lost In Tolkien
It's so sad, I almost cry.
Keep w ritti
elsathelioness chapter 7 . 6/9/2013
good plot butn I dontthink she reactred sad enough her sister was eaten by orcs in front of her eyes maybe you could make her a nervous brakedown instory later
severusfangirl13 chapter 9 . 11/16/2012
AHHHH! I love this story! And a year later I am still checking up on it. I wish you would come back to it. :(
Countess Millarca chapter 9 . 7/10/2012
This has a lot of potential! I really hope you haven't given up on this! If not, please update soon:)
SirAvery chapter 9 . 12/30/2011
This is a great story! I hope that you'll continue with it.
Draksja chapter 9 . 12/23/2011
Nice Story...please update soon :))
Angie chapter 8 . 11/6/2011
Nice work, I hope you update soon.
meshalok chapter 8 . 7/11/2011
Super cool super cool super cool!

I had my doubts at first, but that vanished after the first few lines of the first chapter! Good fic, update soon.
amaris12345 chapter 8 . 7/1/2011
Real good story. can't wait to read more.
lilo chapter 2 . 6/29/2011
still dont understand why the sister should hurts I have sisters and love them dearest Is the oldest...Anyway happy that we have a story without Legolas in the "hot chair".Do like him But there so many people,elves dwarfes and hobbits..?
Lady Minuialwen chapter 8 . 6/28/2011
Hope they bond more soon.
LadyErestor83 chapter 8 . 6/28/2011
yay Erestor was in this chapter..I think Glorfindel is fallin in love
LadyErestor83 chapter 7 . 5/25/2011
yay an update! keep up the good work..also, I thought you may like to know, most places you wrote the word 'where' should have been written as 'were'..not critisizing just letting you know :)
CeresMaria chapter 7 . 5/13/2011
Ah, poor poor Katie. She should have tried to bury her at least. I hope things get better from here for Rose.
PureAngelEyes chapter 6 . 5/2/2011
great story i cant wait to read more so i hope that ya add real soon _