Reviews for The Suite Life of PJ and Cody
Temmywoye chapter 5 . 6/24/2012
WTF would u end it like tjat
dramaseeker1346 chapter 5 . 7/22/2011
Okay what? no smut? Well its all okay! I want to know what happened to them! Do they stay together?
dramaseeker1346 chapter 4 . 7/22/2011
U guys get it on very well! Poor Zack...ur single! Hey I like how u made a lot more dialoge between the characters! . Thumbs up!
dramaseeker1346 chapter 3 . 7/21/2011
Come on PJ! If u have balls to be WITH him u should have the balls to say "I 3 u!" Anyways I like how u don't skip the smut! very well done!
dramaseeker1346 chapter 2 . 7/21/2011
You got London perfectly! She WOULD remember the amount of times she swiped her credit card but not one of her friends getting hurt.

It was a very nice present from PJ to Cody...Very nice and HOT present!
dramaseeker1346 chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Oh...my...god! EPIC! i really like how you gave a detailed back ground. Plus Cody riding PJ was awsome! and HOT! I really enjoyed it, they act like a newly wed couple! So sweet!
DylanDahl chapter 2 . 7/20/2011
OK the food is great like seriously mouth watering ideas. I love how you got Maddie and London fighting over PJ it's to funny, if only they knew (tapping fingers on chin) stupid bimbos lol. The sex was HAWT... But to be honest on the HAWT scene more love making would have been like great. (did you know if you hit the prostate right you can actually make your partner cum with out jacking them off... Just thought I would throw it out there. Other then that Another great read. The last part is still arousing
DylanDahl chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
OK reading the beginning was a bit slow getting into but still kept my attention. I was wondering with the candy girl (completely forgot her name) was it to help her (wink) or honest help lol. Talking about the food only made my mouth water at the fact they both cook, tears I'm the only one that cooks. The Sex was HAWT and slightly rough yum and arousing. Truly enjoyed reading can't wait to read the next chapter.
TgF chapter 3 . 2/13/2011
Nice chapter... Kinda didnt expect jordon to return... Update soon
Mochi no Yume chapter 2 . 2/11/2011
LOL you definitely got London down

Of course she wouldn't remember everything that happened lol

As always the Cody/PJ was hot

Keep up the good work
TgF chapter 2 . 2/6/2011
Amazing chapter... And the sex scenes aren't weak at all... They're actually quite good!
Mochi no Yume chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
A very hot start and I’m glad that you’re taking the time to slow things down a bit. I’d like to get a little deeper into their relationship and I definitely think you can do that with this story.

Keep up the good work
TgF chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
Yesssssss! Thank you so much for making a sequal!