Reviews for The Spirit Within
Rose1948 chapter 2 . 6/10/2007
This is great! Where the heck ARE ya, Carrot? Please update!
Edale chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
hmm...it took the URL outta the review before... well look on asynjor dot com for it, spirit within's completed el hazard arc is there.
Edale chapter 2 . 1/14/2006
Psycho Pirate the Nth, the El-Hazerd arc was finished, has the complete arc, alone with an evengelion arc (though I'm not sure if that one's completed or not yet...).

sometimes ya just gotta do a websearch to find stuff like this ;-)
Stevenav chapter 1 . 2/4/2005
Just re-read this fic again (this is like the 5th time).. I really wish you'd continue the reposting of it.. including the el hazard parts of it..

Damn Carrot! where are ya man?
dogbertcarroll chapter 2 . 11/13/2004
Fell in love with Akane? Poor bastard.
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 11/13/2004
Good start.
Adyen chapter 2 . 10/7/2003
You know, I read a revised verson of TSW on another website, and I was wondering if you're ever going to put that up. The starting there was quite good, I noticed...
Toehn chapter 2 . 9/22/2003
yeah Carrot, this story's great, like all yer stuff, i hope ta see more of it in the near future, and take yer time, true genius can't be rushed, ya know?
Krazy4 chapter 2 . 8/11/2003
GOOD! ME LIKE GOOD STORITES! I give you cookies...
Psycho Pirate the Nth chapter 1 . 7/5/2003
Dammit Carrot! I know you have more chapters of this on that Drakensis site, so add them already!

And while your at it, finish the El Hazards Arc. Alot of people would like to know how that ends. It should be a crime to keep people hanging like that.
Murmurs chapter 2 . 6/2/2003
Arg! more! gah, I love this fic! I had a friend show me this back in highschool and I adored it! I just found it again as I was searching, this is the fic that goes on to 2 sequels isn't it? I adore this so far! keep up the amazing work!
Eri Kitsune chapter 2 . 3/8/2003
i really like this fic. keep iu the good work, (and dont forgert to write the rest of it!)
Kin-chan Pandun chapter 2 . 12/16/2002
when you have time, Carrot-sama, I would very much appreciate it if you would work on this story, at least every once in a while. I rather like it.
Ranko1 chapter 2 . 5/26/2002
Yay!

Quote:

I hope so. Can't wait!
marahna chapter 2 . 3/27/2002
I'm not actually a member of , but I come near every day to read yours and Metroanime's (may he find a job) fics. Spirit Within was, in all truthfulness, the first fic I read and it hooked me. Just don't forget the other parts, okay?