Reviews for Footsteps
Oh no! So sad.
MADStar529 chapter 12 . 8/11/2014
Steve's there!
MADStar529 chapter 8 . 8/11/2014
Hahaha! I could picture the team coming after him!
MADStar529 chapter 6 . 8/11/2014
Awww, so sad.
MADStar529 chapter 5 . 8/11/2014
Oh no!
MADStar529 chapter 3 . 8/11/2014
That ending was adorable.
Abnormal1000 chapter 15 . 7/26/2013
I LOVE the name Marie!
person-without-a-FF.N-account chapter 26 . 4/8/2011
Wheee! I loved it! I really can't think of what to say, WONDERFUL job 3
2706723 chapter 26 . 2/27/2011
What a great end to an awesome story.

A preserverence award makes sense for Flint.

Fried sardines? No one should eat that or even want to eat that.

Steve trying to pronounce the full name of the FLDSMDFR - that should have been in the movie.

This is by far one of the best CwaCoM fanfics with one of the best ideas. Can't wait to see the sequel to your other CwaCoM story!

Until next time,

Qille chapter 26 . 2/27/2011
Aww. This was sooo sweet! I felt like crying when it was over!

I love how it ended. It was just so... deep! It just makes you feel good inside. ')

I would have run to the bathroom just seeing the fried sardine

I can NOT WAIT to read your sequel to your first story. I bet it's gonna be epic! I've got some free time today, so I'll try and update my story. )

I'll see you in your next story!

~ Qille out! D
Qille chapter 25 . 2/27/2011
Sorry for not reviewing sooner. I just got home yesterday, but at 11:00 at night (eastern standard time) and the Wi-Fi was broken. Sorry.

Anyway I think this chapter is so awesome! I love how Flint accidentally ran into the girls bathroom while being chased by his demented teacher wielding a laser gun.

I created my own lock pick with a hair pin! I was so excited that I did a cartwheel. But the cartwheel was an epic fail. I fell on my face.

I can't wait to see what award Flint gets!

That's funny how you put the Pointless One in the story without even realizing it. But it totally works!

Awesome! D
2706723 chapter 25 . 2/25/2011
So Dr. Pinns chased Flint around with a "laser gun" around the USF? It's a good thing Flint ran track in high school.

Of course Flint would be the only one to pick the girls' bathroom with the broken lock to hide in.

It sounds like there were some good times that the Class of 2009 had.

So Flint DID know Marie, he just didn't know it. Is that why he said that she looked familiar when they waltzed?

Can't wait to find out what award Flint gets! And now I await for the last chapter.

TPO

RainingSunshineEverywhere: Well, us being the teenagers actually could work. Didn't expect that to happen!
RainingSunshineEverywhere chapter 24 . 2/25/2011
I felt bad for the Mayor too. But there's always a reason for everything...

Wait I just realized something cool! We are all the 3 teens who yelled commands at the ratbirds! Pointless One is the guy, Qille is the one who yelled the loudest at the ratbirds and I'm the other girl. D

Anyway... Don't worry the FLDSMDFR will come up. 2 more chapters left!

See ya later today! I'm sick, so I have to stay home.
The Pointless One chapter 24 . 2/24/2011
This is why you shouldn't review on an iPod.

Qille: "Ratbird Repellent" is a great idea! Now all you need are some testimonials from the Mayor about how great it is.

RainingSunshineEverywhere: Well, thank you for making fanfics and updating them. I also don't mind answering your question (I'm a guy) or you using me in your story.