Reviews for After The Fall
The-KLF chapter 3 . 2/13
Really enjoyed reading this, thank you for writing and sharing :)
Aeryn Lavanthia chapter 3 . 11/21/2014
Excellent! I especially like the bit where Ryan describes being 'petted' by Beckett :)
Aeryn Lavanthia chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
Great story! I wanted more time for this episode too but alas, they only have an hour :)
moonshadow2012 chapter 3 . 4/11/2013
That was awesome.
Emzieluvsbooks chapter 2 . 4/5/2013
I'm terribly sorry but since the setup on this site changed I cannot favorite this story without writing a review and I forgot to favorite this story the first time. Evidently I'm also not allowed to write 2 reviews for the same chapter, which is why I am writing this for chapter 2 instead of chapter 3. I will not forget to favorite this story this time.
Emzieluvsbooks chapter 3 . 4/5/2013
Has to be the best Castle fanfic I have read so far. Absolutely LOVED it! This story really flowed and you were spot on with all of the characters. I really enjoyed reading a story about the partnership between Ryan and Espo (love those guys).

You wanted to here about my favorite part so here it is. I think the first chapter was my favorite because you did such a good job with the relationship between Beckett and the boys. Another one of my favorite parts is when Ryan and Espo are talking in the third chapter. I think you did such a good job with their dialogue and in remaining true to their characters. I thought it was freaking HILARIOUS when Ryan told Esposito that Beckett petted him. Seriously, that was sheer genius.

I salute you on how well you wrote this story and I can't wait to read more of your stories :)

P.S. Your good writing abilities show even in your authors notes. They were all very funny and made me laugh. I hope my review makes your day happier ;)
Qalets chapter 3 . 9/7/2012
Once in a while you come across a fic that puts down on paper the very thought you were having. And once you get over the "damn you for getting there first" thought, you have to salute it. You completely did it justice, really well written. Honestly couldn't have done it better myself, though it kills me for saying that!

Can you tell I'm avoiding doing any work today and reading all your fics instead? Thanks for a thoroughly enjoyable afternoon!
forever ryanatic chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
This is gotta be the best Ryan/Beckett/Esposito friendship fanfic I've ever come across. I'm so glad SOMEONE else feels that their partnership is beautiful! I also think it's the best thing about Castle (besides Caskett). I really loved the part where Esposito and Ryan both assure her of their fidelity and I'm-watching-over-you-sis love. I also liked the fact that you didn't go over the top with the emotions, but kept the characters genuine (You wouldn't hear the boys say stuff like "little sis, we love you, we'll always be there" etc etc). I really liked the way you blanced it...so thanks so much! I can't wait to read more from you:)
Gin chapter 3 . 4/24/2012
You did a really good job with this story. I only started to look for Castle stories yeterday and started by looking for Knockdown. That is one great episode. As for what I like best, it is the interaction between Javier and Kevin. I think you did wonderfully with them. I can totally see them acting and talking just this way. Thanks so much for this story and the great writing
Kale Klae chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
The Ryan and Esposito pairing does not receive enough airtime on the series. There is a magical and real connection between the two and it seems obvious that many fans hunger for more.

Thank you for writing this fic and keeping them both in perfect character. Actually, you captured all characters perfectly.

Realising the 1 hour time constraints to the show, I’d still liked to have seen the aftermath on what was a horrific experience forced on our favourite “Bromance” and your fic brought satisfying closure to this episode.

I hope you continue exploring and writing about these characters.
14cyang chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
I agree. The brother/sister relationship in the show really is just as good as Caskett. I really liked the concern Ryan showed for Esposito and vice versa. I'd love to see that more in the show as well as in fanfiction, so I really appreciated that.
tinagrl135 chapter 3 . 7/17/2011
Positively THE best fanfic i have ever read! N i have read my fair share of them.. Just loved it.. Especially d first chapter.. I love your brother-sister portrayal:) so beautiful.. Keep it goin:)
Kavi Leighanna chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
I agree, the brother-sister dynamic is one of the most brilliant aspects of the show. Sometimes I wonder if we don't see it enough and only see it under dire circumstances *shrug*. Ryan and Esposito are unsung heroes, I think.

And Kate was Kate. Awkward enough that you know she's not used to sharing but getting across emotions that needed to be addressed. Makes me think of a scene in Naked Heat actually, with Heat, and the boys.

Point is: I thought it was spot on. My favourite part? Kate and Esposito. Hands down.

Excellent work :)
anomalymona chapter 3 . 2/14/2011
Nice oneshots. I love your Lanie/Esposito stories. Please write more of their ship there is definitely not enough done. I especially love how you capture the voice of the characters so well.

I was very disappointed that this week's episode didn't show any actual interaction with Lanie and Espo for Valentine's Day. Seems like a natural for a fic. I would love to see some followup when Espo gets home after Knockdown... maybe with a nightmare. Eventually I am hoping someone will write a story that allows Lanie to back up her swagger and kick a little ass on Javier's behalf. Maybe I will have to start writing some myself :)

Thanks for keeping me entertained the days between episodes!
Boots'N'Opals chapter 3 . 2/12/2011
Awww... I love this parter moment so much. Again you have a great balance. I love Epso's guilt and Ryan reassuring him, you wrote it so well! Thank you, I love this chapter! Personally I think you concluded the story really well and don't really need any more chapters; but I would read them if you wrote them! :)

"'coulda sworn it was my BROTHER I was looking out for." Love it.