Reviews for Don't Regret, Don't Forget
5-STAR chapter 8 . 7/25/2013
Loved this story! Love Jason going back home to his family
Freakin' Yoda chapter 7 . 7/1/2012
Love, love, love this story. Like, seriously, it's just fantastic. I was actually in tears during the last chapter until the end. It was just...just great. I loved it. Way to finally reconcile the Bat-fam together. Can't wait to read some more of your work.
Lin36bffbecca chapter 8 . 5/16/2012
I love this so much it cant be over so soon a sequal maybe please
viri24 chapter 7 . 5/6/2012
This is an amazing story! great job!
Chaseha-Wing chapter 4 . 3/9/2012
Oh they're dead! They're seriously, slowly, painfully dead. So very dead that if we were to find a word for it, it would be like 'salcarberous' which would be described in the dictionary as VERY UNBELIEVABLY DEAD and it would have THESE guy's heads as the picture to go with it!

Apart from how dead they are, Jason... is making a surprising crack at this talking thing, something Bruce should take from his son. And SOON too because as soon as the Joker shows up, shit will hit the fan and a war will start. Unlike last time though, Jason will not let a crowbar to be placed anywhere near him. Come to think of it, he's still a walking armory probably.
Chaseha-Wing chapter 3 . 3/9/2012
Lol, I'm sorry I laughed at the end, Jason has ALWAYS been a cheeky devil, and I love it. Scathing hot water ...or maybe that IS just normal temperature for him. There are people out there who perceive super hot water normal, I think it has something to do with the nerves. That or he just felt like being a prick, both are optional . Love it so much so far lets hope no one finds those missiles before Jason fixes the problem. In a way though, I don't see why Jason would attack whole cities. He does want to be good, he doesn't want innocence to suffer, but he does have a hae streek out there.
chocolate rules chapter 7 . 11/15/2011
I love Jason stories, but stories that have him returned to the family get extra live 333

I can imagine Christmas being an especially difficult time for remembering a loved one. I especially like the thought of Bruce getting to raise him again, that should certainly be interesting! The breakfast table will likely be a battleground between Damian and Jason :)

That's it,

CR
Fullmetal Knight chapter 8 . 4/26/2011
Cant wait to see this new fic. Jason needed to be Batman. And supervised.
just-O chapter 8 . 4/26/2011
Intriguing. I'll be on the look out.
MarleneFishe chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
WOW this is amazing
Fullmetal Knight chapter 7 . 3/26/2011
Yay! A happy ending! Jason is home! :)
Fullmetal Knight chapter 6 . 3/16/2011
Poor Jason! Poor Bruce! *sniffles* Jason can't die. Just when he was joining the Family again.

Oh and I like the rock salt rounds. Someone must have watched Supernatural with Jason's voice actor Jensen Ackles xD
realistjoker chapter 5 . 3/10/2011
I love this story, it's one of the most well written stories that flesh out Jason that I have ever read. Thank you for writing it and update when you can.
Raina1 chapter 5 . 2/23/2011
I've only recently gotten around to reading Batman fanfiction. Somehow I became a Jason Todd fan without meaning to. Perhaps I have a thing for the Avenger types and their woebegotten, angsty lives. That said, this is a decent read, despite its major grammer and spelling problems, which I think could be cleared up with a beta. It would improve the reading experience in my opinion. Given that there aren't many fics in this section that focus on the Jason Todd/Bruce Wayne relationship without throwing it into Slashville (where I don't feel it belongs at all), I'm looking forward to seeing where you go with this.
Fullmetal Knight chapter 5 . 2/8/2011
Oh boy. Things are getting intense now. Joker is involved. Bruce is finally getting to Jason.