Reviews for Why Should We Suffer In Silence?
InvaderZora chapter 29 . 5/29
Update soon! Please?
I'm wondering what's going to happen with Zim and Elliott.
If you don't update will you at least let someone adopt the story?
Syrupy Suitnuss chapter 29 . 5/15
LOVE IT! Cute...almost...cute Gaz moment. Plz, do update soon!
Tummi Ache chapter 28 . 5/15
Aww! The feels are kickin' in again! Nice work, but if that whole pain thing turns into a preggers sitch then I will be fprced to call BS, no offense to you of course. I just think that (and yes I understand fiction) cross-species (aliens x human) wouldn't result in a pregnancy. Although, trust me, I have spent a while now (since chapter 21) wondering what a half human half irken baby would look like. In fact, I think I will do a web search to see what happens. 'Til I get my answers I won't be back (I'll return in five minutes) because I really am curious as to where this is heading.
Zigzanger chapter 24 . 5/15
*Zim chokes* Hair ball! Hair ball! *ZAP* All good!

*Dib facepalms*

So far so good! xD
Aye Chi-Chow chapter 23 . 5/15
Lol! Near the end of this I was totally thinking: Ah, this is gonna get real weird real fast! I mean, Irkens are nothing like people so...where will Dib start? Seriously? It strikes me as funny to think about. x3
Opal Squeal chapter 22 . 5/15
Not really got much say for your lemon. It was good, but for some reason I found your author notes more entertaining. NO OFFENSE intended. I just like your notes. :)
SqueedilyPooch chapter 21 . 5/15
Gosh darn it Dib! He's an emotionally screwed up ET give him some time to catch up with your ADVANCED emotional intellect! Thank goodness for his mom! Dib may be messed up on some level but it's a sweet level and I know things will work out in the end one way or another. Meaning, no breaky for Dibby or Zimmy. ;3
Amityville Angel chapter 18 . 5/14
I laughed SP hard when Dib was fangirling (or in his case) fanboying and drooling and xenophiling, etc. over Zim's costume! Hilarious! I LOVE this story so much! Not only because of its humor but also because it doesn't jump into anything but tests the waters then falls and rises like the ocean waves! Execellent work! Truly exquisite.
Fangal4918 chapter 16 . 5/14
LIES! GIR comforted Zim with hugs!
FANGIRLINESS OVERLOAD! This was a truly amazingly beautiful chapter! MUST HAVE MOAR!
Dib Bates chapter 3 . 5/12
0W0

Hilarious! Although, I feel as though things are bound to get MUCH awkwarder.
SketchGem chapter 29 . 5/5
Okay, yeah.
I'm 14. I have to say that.
BUT before anyone says anything, I will present a fact:
I'm an asexual.
(I like no genders, have no sex drive, and honestly don't understand human relationships)
SO YEAH. Don't get up in my face about reading M rated fics, I read them all the time, M rated ones are the shit.
SketchGem chapter 18 . 5/5
I HAVE TO SEE!
SketchGem chapter 12 . 5/5
Mr. Elliot shall be terminated.
Termination sequence in 3..2...1...
*BOOM*
there. Problem solved.
:D
Hadoukenmaster chapter 29 . 4/27
I can understand your concern for underaged readers, as it is completely sensible an justified. My suggestion would be to ask if the "leaders" or whatever of to see if they could install an age limit. Of corse that'd hinder me from going on her for I'm only 13, but I still make it a suggestion. Thank you for your time, Sincerely, Hadouken!master.