Reviews for Why Should We Suffer In Silence?
Golden Chains chapter 29 . 6/6
I cannot wait to see what happens next, what with Mr. Elliot and Zim's "sickness".
CiaoSenpai chapter 29 . 11/3/2015
Hey! Just wanted to say that I love your art on DA, and your writing is superb! I was just wondering if this was the actual ending? I understand that you have long left the fandom, and it is okay if you don't want to continue it anymore. Just curious is all as to if this was the last chapter. Thank you for all you've written so far!
Twitter chapter 9 . 10/26/2015
Dib: okay Gaz , zita,tak, and zim letscplay twister( dib is using red pants)
Dib : zim u start
Zim spins the arrow and points to the color red and a foot zim looks at dibs pants and walks up to dib and kicks him in the crocth dib falls holding it and wimpering
Zim: did i win
Gaz and tak and zita almost died of laughter for wat zim did
Gaz: omg zim ur such a goof ball
Zim: balls where
Gaz points at dibs crouch zim runs to dib and kick him again
Zim: gooooooal!
Zim: i won dib cause ur a b ch
Zim: dib u know wat time it is
Dib: tránsmission time
Zim: bitch You guessed it haaaa You was right
Zita: hahahahahahahahhahahhshhshha zim stop ur sooo funny hahahahahahahahhahahhshhshha
Zim: no one time enter the bath room when dib was taking a bath and i had a icth lotion i accendently grabed the confiri├│ mee and dib grabed the lotion and then when he was at school he was scracthing like a dog
Tak: hahahahahahahahhahahhshhshha stop zim tooi funny
Zim: one time i didnt wat to do and suddenly gir apeared with waffles in his hand and showed them in my mouth and i ask wat it was made of and he said i donk know the tall monkey sin screeng gave it to me then i thought he made of the tallest i screams like crazy almost then gir random ley appeared creaming too i was scared
Gaz: hahahahahahahahhahahhshhshha hahaha zim stood hahahahhahahaha
The end
Storyholder chapter 6 . 9/22/2015
OOOOO BOY! You messed up biggy.
sadielou chapter 29 . 6/11/2015
:) nice story
littlebirdy chapter 1 . 6/6/2015
ooooh~ the irony that Zim is giving Dib the bird in Sex-Ed class TTUTT X'D
littlebirdy chapter 1 . 6/6/2015
nobody got the irony that Zim is giving Dib the bird in sexed class right!?
AllThingsGeekyProductions chapter 29 . 5/29/2015
Update soon! Please?
I'm wondering what's going to happen with Zim and Elliott.
If you don't update will you at least let someone adopt the story?
Syrupy Suitnuss chapter 29 . 5/15/2015
LOVE IT! Cute...almost...cute Gaz moment. Plz, do update soon!
Tummi Ache chapter 28 . 5/15/2015
Aww! The feels are kickin' in again! Nice work, but if that whole pain thing turns into a preggers sitch then I will be fprced to call BS, no offense to you of course. I just think that (and yes I understand fiction) cross-species (aliens x human) wouldn't result in a pregnancy. Although, trust me, I have spent a while now (since chapter 21) wondering what a half human half irken baby would look like. In fact, I think I will do a web search to see what happens. 'Til I get my answers I won't be back (I'll return in five minutes) because I really am curious as to where this is heading.
Zigzanger chapter 24 . 5/15/2015
*Zim chokes* Hair ball! Hair ball! *ZAP* All good!

*Dib facepalms*

So far so good! xD
Aye Chi-Chow chapter 23 . 5/15/2015
Lol! Near the end of this I was totally thinking: Ah, this is gonna get real weird real fast! I mean, Irkens are nothing like people so...where will Dib start? Seriously? It strikes me as funny to think about. x3
Opal Squeal chapter 22 . 5/15/2015
Not really got much say for your lemon. It was good, but for some reason I found your author notes more entertaining. NO OFFENSE intended. I just like your notes. :)
SqueedilyPooch chapter 21 . 5/15/2015
Gosh darn it Dib! He's an emotionally screwed up ET give him some time to catch up with your ADVANCED emotional intellect! Thank goodness for his mom! Dib may be messed up on some level but it's a sweet level and I know things will work out in the end one way or another. Meaning, no breaky for Dibby or Zimmy. ;3
Amityville Angel chapter 18 . 5/14/2015
I laughed SP hard when Dib was fangirling (or in his case) fanboying and drooling and xenophiling, etc. over Zim's costume! Hilarious! I LOVE this story so much! Not only because of its humor but also because it doesn't jump into anything but tests the waters then falls and rises like the ocean waves! Execellent work! Truly exquisite.