Reviews for The Bonds of FamilyRewrite
Helena chapter 11 . 7/6/2014
A wonderful story! And my favourite character is of course Abby! ;)
JlovesGaara chapter 11 . 2/5/2014
Amazing story. Good job on the drama and the emotional roller coaster for Harry. Well done.
HpDork FreakaZoid chapter 3 . 11/10/2013
James would have been 3 when his cancer treatments ended if he had been in remission for 18 years. He died when he was 21.
SiriuslyPink chapter 11 . 6/1/2013
I liked the original better. I don't see the point of this rewrite. You had absolutely NO relationship development for Harry and Luna. At least you had SOME (some being a relative term) in the original. Here, one chapter they weren't dating and the next, Harry declares they're boyfriend and girlfriend.

Draco and Ginny are not listed as the characters for this story. meaning I don't care about their relationship. I just want to gouge my eyes out! You spent more time on their relationship than you did harry and Luna's.

Do you know ANYTHING about cancer? You can't CATCH cancer.
ibterismith50 chapter 11 . 3/12/2013
I like this rewrite better than the first one. Thanks
Calypso Jackson chapter 11 . 2/22/2013
Can u pm me the names of Ghe side story and sequel?
Vicky Ravenwooch chapter 11 . 2/9/2013
DEM FEELS.
Susan M. M chapter 4 . 1/29/2013
I liked Snape hoping that Voldemort would catch Harry's cancer.
Susan M. M chapter 2 . 1/29/2013
I especially liked how you handled Luna and Hermione in this chapter.
Susan M. M chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
Petunia marrying Vernon because she wanted normalcy instead of because she wanted him makes sense. Had to grin at boarding with the Malfoys and Voldemort tutoring Harry in the Dark Arts.
Ivycloak chapter 10 . 12/2/2012
Great story! The only critisicm that I have is that the relationships didn't really develop, they just sort of happened. And I don't think a fourteen year old Ginny could get engaged to Draco, unless (which you didn't mention in the fic) they sort of just promised themselves to each other and decided to acually have a wedding when they were older. But other thatn that, really good!
OneOfManyWriters chapter 11 . 11/24/2012
A really beautiful ending!
I love this story! How Harry had a happy ending after everything he had to go through...
This is a fantastic fanfiction!
Gracealma chapter 10 . 11/10/2012
Loved the story. Like it when a story ends happy.
Toadflame chapter 11 . 8/26/2012
Nitwik! Oddment! Blubber! Tweak!

Sorry, couldn't resist. You've probably heard that one before...

This is probably one of the best cancer fics I've read. I loved Recnac Transferso (I'm pretty sure that's the second word; it's midnight, so I'm too lazy to check), but it was so long. Yours is well-written and fairly short to boot! Great job with this, I loved it.
Penny is wise chapter 11 . 6/30/2012