Reviews for The Bonds of FamilyRewrite
Banshee-024 chapter 11 . 1/15
Good read. Ho crap its 4am I have school at 8... Worth it!
Banshee-024 chapter 7 . 1/14
a power that the dark lord know not... Wow
Lisa Cooper chapter 11 . 1/5
Very nicely done. Your story seems more mature than others I have read. I loved how you tied Uncle Vernon into a terrorist organization. That was really good. It was interesting seeing Luna and Harry together as well as Draco and Ginny; it was interesting different premise. Thank you for your story. It was very enjoyable reading.
tanithlipsky chapter 11 . 9/15/2016
good
Eagle Hawke chapter 8 . 6/14/2016
Neville! I love you for that, but... really? I can understand it however.
Rex888 2lzy2logn chapter 7 . 6/11/2015
My only criticism is that we don't have applesauce in England...
Zam chapter 2 . 4/6/2015
Gosh ron is such an insensitive pig. What a jealous lozer.
Helena chapter 11 . 7/6/2014
A wonderful story! And my favourite character is of course Abby! ;)
JlovesGaara chapter 11 . 2/5/2014
Amazing story. Good job on the drama and the emotional roller coaster for Harry. Well done.
Rofail chapter 3 . 11/10/2013
James would have been 3 when his cancer treatments ended if he had been in remission for 18 years. He died when he was 21.
SiriuslyPink chapter 11 . 6/1/2013
I liked the original better. I don't see the point of this rewrite. You had absolutely NO relationship development for Harry and Luna. At least you had SOME (some being a relative term) in the original. Here, one chapter they weren't dating and the next, Harry declares they're boyfriend and girlfriend.

Draco and Ginny are not listed as the characters for this story. meaning I don't care about their relationship. I just want to gouge my eyes out! You spent more time on their relationship than you did harry and Luna's.

Do you know ANYTHING about cancer? You can't CATCH cancer.
ibterismith50 chapter 11 . 3/12/2013
I like this rewrite better than the first one. Thanks
Calypso Jackson chapter 11 . 2/22/2013
Can u pm me the names of Ghe side story and sequel?
Vicky Ravenwooch chapter 11 . 2/9/2013
DEM FEELS.
Susan M. M chapter 4 . 1/29/2013
I liked Snape hoping that Voldemort would catch Harry's cancer.