Reviews for Why to Continue
This is amazing! I can so see him enjoying the chaos, though it might be a bit ooc
Welp that was fun
Well he is a genius
Lol get sent to another world to annoy the authority XD
That was hilarious
jadeblackheart4 chapter 8 . 2/3
freaking love Ed just casually talking to centaurs. this is seriously THE most accurate and best FMA and HP fanfic ive ever read! XD
Mental Incapacity And Unhinged chapter 8 . 2/1
"the students are getting edgy" when I read that my first thought was like Harry Ron and Hermione dyed hair and fans and shit My Immortal style.
DuoMaxwell2x4 chapter 1 . 10/24/2016
I'm just started reading your fic but I had to make a comment about the check thing, cause 'normally' it's common curtesy to pronounce check, when an experienced player is playing a non experienced player, because pronouncing check is basically saying hey you missed this I realize and recognize your not that good at this so I'm going to help you by pointing out the checks because I'm teaching you to keep a better eye out.

But most experienced players look for and notice checks at a constant basis, so they don't announce it when playing against other experienced players. They don't have to. If you fuck up its your own fault. And only dicks don't mention check when playing a newer player. And since that guy claimed to be experienced...yeah...serves him right.

Also, a pawn? really? A 'pawn'?!

Sorry but that guy deserved that loss!

That's his own damn fault, especially since pawns only attack one block diagonally from the piece they are attacking. They can't attack forward, sideways, or back, if he didn't notice he was in check from a pawn of all things he's not as good as he claims. Because you are supposed to 'always' watch your king and prevent him from being put in check.

And to not notice a 'Pawn'! Which is in the path of the king! And in the range of the kings attack! Because the kings movement is his attack! *mind blown*

I mean I'm not that good of a player but even I know to notice a pawn!

I'm sorry, I'm never going to get over that...wtf...how!?

Gah! Anyways while my brain is getting over the mind blowing stupidity of that guy...I'm ganna go back to your awesome fanfic! It's an interesting concept so far and I'm looking forward to reading the rest of it! I apologize for my little rant, especially if someone already informed you of this...but wtf... _ *mind still blown* atleast hopefully you get a giggle out of this!

Now back to your fanfic!
ElizabethBathog chapter 16 . 10/18/2016
I liked the humor but i got confused whit the part where Edward tell Dumbledor that he knows about the order. Wouldn't Dumbledor become suspicious with Ed at that? This is not as bad as some other fanfic i have read so this was a good start! Keep up the good work! :)
bootskitty328 chapter 16 . 7/26/2016
I imensley enjoyed most of the scenes that you wrote but the interaction between ed and malfoy on the train was hilarious. The part about the me unlike you bit. If your going to rewrite the story pkease start soon! I love this story and want to see the end of it!
TouchDouche chapter 7 . 5/17/2016
I fucking love this story
hallelujah I'm a bum chapter 16 . 5/2/2016
I liked the story but it felt like it jumped to much. expecially when mustang arrived. I mean,he went there to if the "school was a good one to send his kid to" them suddenly hid I the background to protect kids from Umbridge. don't get me wrong, he would do it but the transition seemed off. I also don't think Ed would reveal that he had his memories the whole time that quickly besides to the centaurs, they don't talk to human's anyways. Keep the chapter where Ed meets the centaurs. that was one of my favorite chapters. if I think of something else I'll come back to ya. Okay things I think you should change...now these are personal opinions of mine and I'll explain each of them as too why I think you should/could use them. should/could not have, it is totally up to you. 1st...is the problem I mentioned before and the explanation. 2nd...is the other problem I mentioned before and what better way for him to cover his familiarity with mustang and Hawkeye then by saying they're family. Now I don't mean parents, I think there is to much pain in that word for Ed to let that work, maybe aunt and uncle. personally that's where I out would go when I first read this. I mean, can you imagine three look on Umbridge's face when she heard? Then Mustang can explain that they live in the middle of nowhere so they had no idea that the ministry was looking for them and I and so forth...it would be a good laugh. anyways those are my ideas. send me message if you have any questions.
Guest chapter 11 . 3/20/2016
It's good, but no offence, but so far i sorta find the ending pretty bad...
Bubblekins1010 chapter 11 . 1/26/2016
Winry shows up. This is getting - everyone just keeps - it's casual - and... Does this mean there may be future relations between the WW and Amestris...? And uhm... Yeah... It's sorta gone kaplooie!
cherrishish chapter 12 . 11/13/2015
So you threw out the whole book of Deathly Hallows with one chapter... interesting