Reviews for Why to Continue
HEY! if you are rewriting this story please keep everything up to the part when mustang and Hawkeye show up. I think that made it too rushed and after that it seemed like the story went crazy with everyone appearing and leaving. So if you do re write it change those parts so that maybe ed finds a way to get back on his own or just mustang and Hawkeye come over to hogwarts. Also, if you want to make them destroy the horcruces (sorry if I spelled it wrong) you should give a good reason as to why. and edward is in the order of Phoenix right? So make him go on a few missions and have him interact with some order members. Finally, he has automail in a Wizarding school! Make someone fins out by accident and umbridge getting mad. Something like that.

That's enough criticism. I really like how ed was a great pollitition and everything

He did to umbridge and Draco! It was so funny! Also the part with the boggart was amazing and just how you write Edwards charecter in general. I also
love the idea of him pretending to loose
his memory and talking to the centaurs.
alexc123 chapter 10 . 7/4
Freaking love mustang
NutellaKittens chapter 16 . 6/28
I really did like this story. Ed's character was really...well, it really stuck to his character in the anime. I can imagine him being a sarcastic 'lil shit and doing all those things. I'm also glad that you didn't make him flip out and literally beat someone up when a person called him short, though.

I didn't like how it was all rushed and how he just told them about his automail, though. I'd think that he would keep it a secret and all.

I definitely think you should keep Ed beating the shit outta Malfoy lol
NutellaKittens chapter 4 . 6/27
When Ed was talking to Malfoy I couldn't stop laughing omfg xD
NutellaKittens chapter 1 . 6/27
I love Ed's sass omg
White Wolf of Blizzards chapter 15 . 6/21
Yeah, Izumi can beat Voldemort anytime! :)
No! These last chapters were way too funny for you to end it here! I NEED A SEQUEL OR SOMETHING!
percab8531 chapter 16 . 4/24
Hey are u gonna finish this?
percab8531 chapter 14 . 4/24
I love this chapter so much! It's so funnyyyyy!
percab8531 chapter 12 . 4/24
Wait but in the end of brotherhood didn't they use the philosophers stone to fix havocs legs?
geme1 chapter 14 . 4/21
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 15 . 1/6
This was a fun read. At first I was kinda shifty, like, is this gonna turn serious? is Ed gonna be to arrogant and not funny?
But it was rather amusing. xD I wish the ending was drawn out a bit longer, with a more closed up conclusion to the plot... but it was a fun brisk read! xD haha
Neat work. :D
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 14 . 1/6
I just love how they get all banged up, but it's normal... yep... they completely recover by the next panel... xD
hahahaha! And everyone just storms in to get him. xD
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 10 . 1/6
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 1 . 1/6
Technically, you do not have to say "check." Well, it's generally considered rude or disruptive if you are at a tournament, because of the thinking and all, and if they're decent chess players at all, they'd NOTICE that they're in check... :P but you can say it in casual games since it's just a courtesy- it can be helpful if you're talking and stuff while you play, since one can get distracted... haha. Ah, do what works for both of you in casual games. :P HOWEVER, no matter whether you say it or not, the other person HAS to move legally. i.e. something that gets them OUT of check. If they make an illegal move (one that doesn't get them out), then point it out, and then they have to take it back and make another move with the SAME piece. If they can't actually make a legal move with the piece they tried to move, then there's no penalty, and they simply select another piece to take their move over...

...seems complicated, but in essence: saying "check" is a courtesy. The other person should have noticed that they are in check, and they have to move accordingly, regardless of you saying it. :P