Reviews for Why to Continue
bootskitty328 chapter 16 . 7/26
I imensley enjoyed most of the scenes that you wrote but the interaction between ed and malfoy on the train was hilarious. The part about the me unlike you bit. If your going to rewrite the story pkease start soon! I love this story and want to see the end of it!
TouchDouche chapter 7 . 5/17
I fucking love this story
hallelujah I'm a bum chapter 16 . 5/2
I liked the story but it felt like it jumped to much. expecially when mustang arrived. I mean,he went there to if the "school was a good one to send his kid to" them suddenly hid I the background to protect kids from Umbridge. don't get me wrong, he would do it but the transition seemed off. I also don't think Ed would reveal that he had his memories the whole time that quickly besides to the centaurs, they don't talk to human's anyways. Keep the chapter where Ed meets the centaurs. that was one of my favorite chapters. if I think of something else I'll come back to ya. Okay things I think you should change...now these are personal opinions of mine and I'll explain each of them as too why I think you should/could use them. should/could not have, it is totally up to you. 1st...is the problem I mentioned before and the explanation. 2nd...is the other problem I mentioned before and what better way for him to cover his familiarity with mustang and Hawkeye then by saying they're family. Now I don't mean parents, I think there is to much pain in that word for Ed to let that work, maybe aunt and uncle. personally that's where I out would go when I first read this. I mean, can you imagine three look on Umbridge's face when she heard? Then Mustang can explain that they live in the middle of nowhere so they had no idea that the ministry was looking for them and I and so forth...it would be a good laugh. anyways those are my ideas. send me message if you have any questions.
It's good, but no offence, but so far i sorta find the ending pretty bad...
Bubblekins1010 chapter 11 . 1/26
Winry shows up. This is getting - everyone just keeps - it's casual - and... Does this mean there may be future relations between the WW and Amestris...? And uhm... Yeah... It's sorta gone kaplooie!
cherrishish chapter 12 . 11/13/2015
So you threw out the whole book of Deathly Hallows with one chapter... interesting
cherrishish chapter 4 . 11/12/2015
bus? not train?
Guest chapter 16 . 10/9/2015
HEY! if you are rewriting this story please keep everything up to the part when mustang and Hawkeye show up. I think that made it too rushed and after that it seemed like the story went crazy with everyone appearing and leaving. So if you do re write it change those parts so that maybe ed finds a way to get back on his own or just mustang and Hawkeye come over to hogwarts. Also, if you want to make them destroy the horcruces (sorry if I spelled it wrong) you should give a good reason as to why. and edward is in the order of Phoenix right? So make him go on a few missions and have him interact with some order members. Finally, he has automail in a Wizarding school! Make someone fins out by accident and umbridge getting mad. Something like that.

That's enough criticism. I really like how ed was a great pollitition and everything

He did to umbridge and Draco! It was so funny! Also the part with the boggart was amazing and just how you write Edwards charecter in general. I also
love the idea of him pretending to loose
his memory and talking to the centaurs.
alexc123 chapter 10 . 7/4/2015
Freaking love mustang
TheCandyChild chapter 16 . 6/28/2015
I really did like this story. Ed's character was really...well, it really stuck to his character in the anime. I can imagine him being a sarcastic 'lil shit and doing all those things. I'm also glad that you didn't make him flip out and literally beat someone up when a person called him short, though.

I didn't like how it was all rushed and how he just told them about his automail, though. I'd think that he would keep it a secret and all.

I definitely think you should keep Ed beating the shit outta Malfoy lol
TheCandyChild chapter 4 . 6/27/2015
When Ed was talking to Malfoy I couldn't stop laughing omfg xD
TheCandyChild chapter 1 . 6/27/2015
I love Ed's sass omg
White Wolf of Blizzards chapter 15 . 6/21/2015
Yeah, Izumi can beat Voldemort anytime! :)
Guest chapter 16 . 6/17/2015
No! These last chapters were way too funny for you to end it here! I NEED A SEQUEL OR SOMETHING!
percab8531 chapter 16 . 4/24/2015
Hey are u gonna finish this?