Reviews for Legacy and Normalcy
holly1492 chapter 4 . 1/12
Did I review this when I read it the first time? I don't believe I did. Well, I'm on my second reading right now and just loving it! One of the best to romione fics I've ever run across!
amf1104 chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
I made an account on here just to rave about your writing abilities :) So I believe that this is the 4th time i've read this story, and I love it the same every time. I find this story to be the most realistic of the many, MANY "post-DH" stories. You really seem to understand the characters and write them, well, right! I detest "AU" stories and love how canon this feels. This is a story much different from the original books as it is more mature, dramatic, is in first person rather than third, and focuses almost completely on romance, which is barely touched upon in the books, but I still feel like I'm reading them, so congrats'! I also appreciate the subtle way you write intimate moments, we obviously know what is happening, but you aren't blunt and vulgar about it, which I think, makes it much more romantic and "real". All-in-all, I love this story and I love you for writing it!
holly1492 chapter 53 . 7/6/2014
So great! More please!
wandaa chapter 53 . 11/21/2013
Just re-read the entire story and it is still as brilliant as the first time. Thought I will let you know :) thanks!
Tweetie123 chapter 37 . 11/3/2013
My favourite story... I've read this story over & over again, so many times. Its AMAZING you're a brilliant writer & I've finally decided to leave a review :P
reeders chapter 53 . 9/27/2013
You are a very beautiful writer! This story was absolutely lovely and my favorite out of all fan fiction stories I've read! I hope you write within the wizarding world again!
Guest chapter 53 . 9/7/2013
Its over :(
I Luved This
CraftyK13 chapter 53 . 6/27/2013
I'm sobbing. Look what you've done to me! Gah. It was absolutely amazing! I love your writing and the memories at the beginning; it helped recap the last book and it helped everything come together, I think. Wonderful, wonderful story. I'm glad I stumbled upon this!
SpeCray chapter 53 . 6/19/2013
Will there be a book 2?
L Gull chapter 37 . 5/29/2013
I think I've figured out the prophecy :)

The time of great peace approaches.
Interpretation: Pretty much exactly what it sounds like
It will come to pass when the one of three carries new life.
Interpretation: Hermione will get pregnant with Rose
She will pass through the Veil.
Interpretation: She will have a wedding ceremony
Hermione Granger will cease to exist.
Interpretation: She will become Hermione Weaslet
Her one love will repay those who take her in quick succession.
Interpretation 1: Hermione will be recaptured and Ron will save her
Interpretation 2: Ron will capture Greyback
Only after these have come into fruition will our world know peace.
Interpretation: Only after they marry and Greyback is captured will peace be restored
MrsCloWeasly chapter 22 . 4/26/2013
I cant belive it...you make me cry! Literally...I feel son in pain!
Well done in this one! clap clap clap
Guest chapter 27 . 4/6/2013
AMAZING!
Zalini chapter 53 . 2/25/2013
So very glad that I came back to reread this wonderful story. Immensely satisfying for me as I love the story and your writing. Thanks for this.
Katy chapter 53 . 2/4/2013
Just finished reading the entire story all at once... First review I've given and I loved it!
laulutje chapter 53 . 8/22/2012
Thank you for writing this amazing story.
I think you really have a talent!
Please continue writing stories so I can continue reading :)