Reviews for Legacy and Normalcy
ObsessedRHShipper chapter 43 . 9/30/2011
Wow, intense cliffhanger.

When I look back at the prophecy, I wonder if the things have to occur in that order. Can the veil or Hermione Granger ceasing to exist have to do with her and Ron being married? Or maybe her promising herself to him.

I hope her rescue and him vanquishing all happens in chapter 44.

Looking forward to the next update.
Lady Anja chapter 42 . 9/30/2011
Oh my goodness.

I had to read several chapters at once. I like what you are doing with the prophecy. I was thinking about all the ways to interpret it. Good job wording it to leave us with options. I also really like the magical objects you mentioned. That wand holder things sounds cool. Hermione's finals also sound really fun.

I really like playing with the idea that something has to give Ron and Hermione resolution before they can have a peaceful life. Harry defeated Voldemort, and now Ron and Hermione need to defeat someone to both keep the wizarding world safe, as well as give their souls peace. How dramatic!

I know that Hermione will be fine because she and Ron have kids and seem fine in the epilogue, but I'm interested to see how they get there!

Keep up the good work. I am ok that this is a long story. That is how J.K. roles, and you can do it too. Can't wait to see what's next!
mya25543 chapter 43 . 9/30/2011
omg i am not sure whether i love you or hate you! haha :P

thanks for the quick update, can we please have one tomorrow night? i am freaking out about hermione! what are they doing to her? :s
Msbayooya chapter 43 . 9/30/2011
Wow I actually felt like I'm with the aurors but let me get this straight Hermione is pregnant? update soon
JoannaluvsJB chapter 43 . 9/30/2011
love Ron's reaction. I really hope that they find her, i love how he reacted once again :)
Hogwart4evaS2 chapter 42 . 9/29/2011
Omg u have to continue please the story is so good
sksprinter259 chapter 42 . 9/29/2011
ahhh no hermione! i kinda wish she'd be more aggressive\resistant towards them, but i can't really say much since i've never been in such a situation. EWWW greyback! she probably remembers the locket, but she's got to get the elder wand back! what to do, what to do? super suspenseful!
Avanell chapter 42 . 9/29/2011
Oh, no! I hope this is the final showdown for the danger in this story! Can't wait for more!
caitblake chapter 42 . 9/29/2011
Holy moley, shit is getting real. Well, I knew the Greyback plot line would come back I just didn't expect it to go down like this. Can't wait for the next update!
karissaakawriter chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
I am on the fence about Hermione testifying for the Malfoys; though they did do some good things, those good things were for the most part to save thier own hides... and they have done a lot of completly evil things. I don't think that Hermione should, or would, overlook all of those evil things just because they buried her parents (I also don't see them having enough compassion to do such a thing); however, I also see that if Mrs. Malfoy didn't lie for Harry (even though it was only to save Draco), everything could have ended in disaster... like I said, I am on the fence about this. I don't think a few good deeds cancels out a lifetime of crime and bigotry. However, I quite enjoy the rest of the story, I knew Hermione would get kidnapped by Greyback, but I was on the edge of my seat about when that would be; great cliffhanger, I am anxious to see what is next.
BYEkim chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
I LOVE this story :)

your doing an amazing job!
Sleeping Average-Looking chapter 42 . 9/29/2011
lsjeshfbvevdfkjhdebfgjaegf

THIS IS SUCH AN AMAZING STORY!

But WHHYYYY? Did you leave it there? I'm dying here!

Please update soon or I will cry! 3
tabitoo chapter 42 . 9/29/2011
Oh No! Not again...she's being tortured again and this time it's worse because Ron and Harry aren't there to save her. OMG! Please post again soon.
regbride12 chapter 42 . 9/29/2011
Nooooo! :( please say Hermione remembered the necklace! Or at least Ron gets to her in time! Not looking good at all for our couple :(

Please update tonite! I know I am greedy ;)
HeRonLove chapter 42 . 9/29/2011
Hermione is caught! Ron will go mad. I hope they find her before Greyback can do more harm. I hope That Harry and Ron find poor Teddy and poor Hermione.

*kisses*