Reviews for Legacy and Normalcy
gymgirl2 chapter 24 . 1/20/2012
That short added memory of Ron and Hermione talking about who should kill Voldemort was really beautiful. Short but poignant, made me really wish that that was actually in the 7th book.
AccioWazlib chapter 53 . 12/5/2011
Cute story, I liked the prophecy twist :)

Also I likes how it actually had conflict, and a really thought out plot :) brilliant!
GracieLooWho chapter 53 . 11/25/2011
Best fanfiction i have ever read! you make an incredible writer; i seriously enjoyed reading this and i hope to see more stories in the future. Extremely well written, perfect, brilliant.

thank you for this amazing story.
thelittlestones chapter 20 . 11/9/2011
ted tonks was killed, wasnt he? awkward
CEO-FLEX chapter 53 . 11/2/2011
A thorough well written fanfic and its been a pleasure reading it. I especially like the way you handled the prophecy and was a nice twist that even i didn't determine until the very end. Well Done.
DxCxS2 chapter 53 . 10/24/2011
I finished it...well you finished it. I just finished reading it and damn guurl. Sorry. It was tempting.

I feel like I've been reading this story forever, and now it's over. I'm so sad... it was just wonderful... and thank you so much for writing it.

Really.

It was brilliant.
EmilyRae92 chapter 53 . 10/22/2011
bawling my eyes out at this story. i read the whole thing in like a day and a half. simply amazing. all the pain and fear they felt because of greyback and the manor, at one point i was crying so hard i coildnt even see the words on the screen.
zodiacvamp chapter 53 . 10/18/2011
I really love this story!I hope you continue with it!
madhatterette chapter 53 . 10/15/2011
I thoroughly enjoyed all 53 chapetrs! A great insight into what could have been the Trio's first year after the Final Battle. I thought Hermione was wriiten exceptionally well and that your story didn't have ups and downs..it was an uphill ride all the way! I'm looking forward to anything else you write :)
imightbparamore chapter 53 . 10/9/2011
Awwww, I am going to miss this, but GREAT story!
sksprinter259 chapter 53 . 10/9/2011
Aww, great story! i knew that's what the prophecy was about! i'm really happy that you finished such a great story, but i'm so sad to see it go. each update really made my day, and now i have to wait an indeterminate amount of time for your next installment. you should be very proud of yourself. this was truly a fantastic story. i still can't believe this was your first. you really do write very similar to j.k. rowling's style. it's been a true pleasure reading your work. thank you a million times over!
Los Grotos chapter 3 . 10/9/2011
Someone needs more than just a hug.
Los Grotos chapter 2 . 10/9/2011
Calladito se ve mas bonito.
tabitoo chapter 53 . 10/8/2011
Awww...she's pregnant. That means if the story remains cannon that she loses the baby. :( Sad. Rose isn't born until like 7 years later. Please continue writing. I hope to read more of your work in the future.
pcamargo-brasil13 chapter 53 . 10/7/2011
this is by far my favorite chapter. i've been trying to figure out the prophecy myself and now it makes so much sense!
541 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »