Reviews for Legacy and Normalcy
luvhobie chapter 53 . 10/7/2011
Loved your story! Your depiction of Ron is one of my favorites. Too many of the stories I've read have Ron pretty much acting or thinking the same way he did at 14. I'm so glad you showed a Ron who could mature and learn from his mistakes. I really loved him. Overall, I thought your entire story was very entertaining. I always looked forward to the next chapter. I do admit to wishing that I could read the Daily Prophet's version of the incidents in your story, would be kind of fun. Please write more Ron and Hermione!
heyyosi chapter 53 . 10/7/2011
one of my all time favorite ron and hermione stories! do you know what you are writing about next?
Lady Anja chapter 53 . 10/6/2011
I am all smiles right now. That was a lovely ending to a great story. I think you truly wrote in a J. K. inspired style and paid great attention to character development. You had a great arch and good ascending and concluding moments.

As a Harry Potter nerd, I must point out one thing. I've done the math, and according to my estimations, Hermione and Ron aren't supposed to have kids until they are 24 or 25ish, according to the kids being a certain age in the epilogue which is 19 years later. I like how your wrote your ending, however, so I will fully accept what happened.

I knew that is what the prophecy was going to be about! Tricky, tricky! I approve.

Thank you for a lovely literary adventure. I hope you keep writing, both for the pleasure it gives readers, and for the pleasure it gives yourself. A final hats off and round of applause!
imjasmine chapter 53 . 10/6/2011
In no way could that have been your first fanfiction. I was debited. Well done. The characters were true to themselves. They weren't cheesy or too tough. They were human. It flowed well. You didn't dwell too long on certainplot points but you didn't gloss over important moments either. Looking forward to more works from you. Good job!
Lilly Jean chapter 53 . 10/6/2011
I am a frequent visitor to this site but I rarely take the time to review. As a writer I find your characterizations and descriptions very engaging. I love the respectful way you treated the characters in this story. I have always been such a huge fan of Ron and Hermione and I think this story is a testament to their relationship behind the scenes. The only criticism I would share is that you relied to much on the text of DH in the first half of the story. I regret I didn't get more of your version of the characters reactions to the scenes visited in the memories. I hope that this isn't your last story I look forward to reading more in the future. Congratulations on your accomplishment.
HermiiLienii chapter 16 . 10/6/2011
I LOVE the story! Are you aware that 'the Nest', which you use as a suggestion for the name of their house, is in fact the name of The Burrow in the Dutch books? There It's called 'Het Nest' (het is the in Dutch)
pittstick1 chapter 53 . 10/5/2011
I have greatly enjoyed this story. I love Ron and Hermione so I loved this story. I feel compelled to point out though, that the time line is off, unless you weren't following the 19 years later in the book. In the 19 years later Ron and Hermione's first child is 11, which means that 8 years after the war they would be having Rose. This story has them having the baby about two years counting the nine months from the time they find out. Now I love this story and I do love the prophecy idea. I love the ending, I do. I just felt that needed to be pointed out. Although if you weren't following the 19 years later then great, it is a wonderful spin! It was very romantic and I am off to re-read some of my favorite parts.
DarkBlue21 chapter 53 . 10/5/2011
This is the best HP story I've ever read! You've definitely written my favorite Ron...he seems so similar to the Ron from the books. Please keep writing!
Avanell chapter 53 . 10/5/2011
Awesome! Glad it was all wrapped up ;)
Avanell chapter 51 . 10/5/2011
Very interesting...
summer73 chapter 53 . 10/5/2011
So grateful for this wonderful story! Please, give us another soon?
ObsessedRHShipper chapter 53 . 10/5/2011
Really loved the last line - how he is holding up his family. Very sweet ending.
ObsessedRHShipper chapter 52 . 10/5/2011
Love Hagrid's sweet reaction.

I wonder if Ginny's hesitation was okay with Harry. I like how you ended the chapter with the announcement to come but didn't write it.
ObsessedRHShipper chapter 51 . 10/5/2011
Although I understand the purpose, it seems hard to make poor Ted do this on his deathbed.
MadelineRenee chapter 53 . 10/5/2011
Great end to a great story!
541 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »