Reviews for The Definition of Insanity
Noie chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
Great job with this spoiler! I wish they'd been trapped in an elevator the first time, although I think that Booth's explanation still really sucks.;) At least he's willing to give her time to adjust this time around! Thanks for the story.
bones35 chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
Very, very good. Terrific writing and very imaginative.

I can only hope jsut half of what you have created occurs in the show.

Well done!
rs906 chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
I'm so psyched for this episode! And your story is just making it harder! If anything close to this happens in the episode I'll be in heaven. This story just has the feeling of the old booth and Brennan. Hard to explain but I love it. Underneath everything there's a trust between them that I don't think will ever go away. This story holds so much emotion that I teared up. Gosh I just love it. I really hope booth is able to make this step by himself. If the up coming proposal comes from him to Hannah I'm going to be crushed! Again, I love the story. Its every thing I expected from such a Fantasic writer. And maybe just a little bit more :)
Katniss730 chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
That made me feel warm and fuzzy all over :) I am with you 100% about the dangerously high excitement level. I found this to be a realistic take on the elevator scene. Even though, I would looove for it to turn into a make-out fest, I highly doubt that would happen. Thanks for the B&B cuteness!
34 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3