Reviews for A Heart To Call Home
blue-lily295 chapter 41 . 9/7
I don't care that I've got 18 more chapters to go. DAMN! Ch 41 is SO emotional...literally crying. I feel so bad for Rayan...and Dean.
Esprit du Coeur chapter 5 . 5/31
Every time I read the name Rayan, my brain wants to read CRAYON. So basically, Dean's kid is going to be Crayon from now on. Well done.
Esprit du Coeur chapter 2 . 5/31
NEGATIVE
Rayan? Sounds too masculine for a baby girl and its also a very unfortunate name. It's a good think this kid is only fictional. Still...seriously? Really great chapter, but the name is just awful. I'm not a big fan of these types of names. Rayan, Rain, Rayna, Rian, etc...bleh. Whatever the name, they're all pretty much the d mn same to me. No matter how they're spelt or pronounced, they all just sound so...tacky, and overdone when it comes to OCs. They're all such typical OC sounding, that it's really cringeworthy. I just don't get why people like this names is darned much. Elizabeth is incredibly common but really pretty. I'm a little biased, since it's my niece's middle name, but still...Why didn't you just go with that? For a baby girl, Elizabeth is so lovely and so much more universally adaptable to a character, then Rayan.

SEMI-POSITIVE
Anyways...Sorry for the criticism. It's kind of uncalled for, I know, but it triggered me enough that I just had to say something. Even if it was a negative thing to comment on. Apart from that, though, the first two chapters were great, and I'm looking forward to seeing what happens next, and hopefully finishing the rest of the fic. I'm going to try my damndest to get over the name choice, but since I'm HUGE on etymology and choosing the right names for the right characters, I'm honestly not sure if I can choke it down. I WILL TRY, though, because I love daddy!Dean fics with a passion.
Bella chapter 5 . 4/20
It's Reñía not Rayna. Well actually I guess Rayna could be the white person version.
bbonin chapter 13 . 4/13
Lmao!
bbonin chapter 9 . 4/13
I'm not really liking Sam right now lol
bbonin chapter 8 . 4/13
Bobby was always my favorite. :o)
bbonin chapter 3 . 4/13
Wow both Sam and john are being asses.
Bobby!~
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 11/26/2016
Awesome chapter and plot and amazing idea
364lynn chapter 13 . 10/26/2016
Haha, just imagining Sam fainting now and someone whispering in the background, 'down with the moose!'
Prince of Leaves chapter 59 . 8/26/2016
Really sweet. Thankyou!
blackblooded1 chapter 5 . 6/30/2016
I thought it was (Ryan ) not rayan I think you spelled it wrong or something because in Spanish it's reyna
Alex girl lol chapter 59 . 6/13/2016
LOVE IT! PLSSS UPDATE SOON ((:
Guest chapter 1 . 11/13/2015
Hi, love the fic. You're a great writer and I can't wait to be able to finish the third book: We'll Fight Fire With Fire, when/if it gets completed. I just want to say do not abandon it! I read a lot of fics that are lousy and this isn't one of those lousy ones! :D