Reviews for A Man and his Boy
Guest chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
I LOVE Bobby and Sam, and you wrote them just exactly right. OMG so good xx
JaniceC678 chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
What a great little piece! I always wished the show had SOMEHOW addressed what went on between Sam and Bobby and Bobby's obviously discomfort with Sam after AIS. This fills the gap very nicely, and actually brought a bit of a tear to my eye.
pielover62 chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
I really loved this. It always bothered me that Bobby had told Sam he'd always be forgiven and then held Souless Sam's actions against him. One reviewer called it their new "head-canon" and I totally agree!
tinkrbell225 chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
i love this story it made me cry and smile all at the same time very well written thank you for writing it
Desertfyre chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
Awwww, that was so sweet! I loved it! And Dean's phone-call was timed perfectly! Probably calling to make sure they don't kill each other. lol
jensensgirl3 chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
I have a feeling that this tension Bobby is feeling towards Sam will get better, Bobby still loves Sam you can see that. It will take time for Bobby to forget on what Sam did, and when he does he'll be hugging Sam telling him he loves him.
wolfish-willow chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
THIS! /This/ is my new head-canon because show is being evil and not giving me what I need.

Bobby forgiving Sam after Sam has all that delicious angst makes me so freakin' happy.

Love this fic like woah. :D:D:D
fanotheboyz chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
This is so sweet. I love that you found such a nice way to resolve the tension between the two, and I think you nailed Bobby, even if it is his more tender side. Thanks for the good read.
Landwing chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
Y'know, I really hope this does come about at some point. Yeah, Sam burned a lot of bridges, but that doesn't mean they can't be repaired. It just means it takes a lot more work...from both sides. But you make a good point. Bobby's had to deal with his wife trying to kill him, and now he's got to deal with Sam doing the same thing. It's tough to forgive that kind of thing. But not impossible. Good job with this.
T.L. Arens chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
That was sweet! How to lure Sam out of angst #21; have a number of new books on the shelf. You're right, I never realized that Sam and Bobby did have something in common. That's something I never paid attention to.
tsweeny chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
I enjoyed reading this.
TraSan chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
I've said it before and I'll say it again, you are a Queen at delivery emotional wallop!

This was so, so, great.

I hope this Bobby isn't too far under the surface so everything can right itself in the Winchester world before it goes to heck again (because you know, those boys just can't seem to avoid trouble!).
zekeschance chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
This actually brought tears to my eyes. I really think it will be a while before Bobby is able to feel comfortable around Sam. But he will get past it, hopefully. Poor Sam. He has more guilt than the average person so I loved that Bobby was able to reach out and help him. This was perfection, as your stories always are! I can't wait to read something from you about last night's episode! Hint, hint!
carocali chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
Sorry I missed this! I have so much email!

I love this back and forth between Bobby and Sam. I know that it'll get better as the weeks move on; even at the end it felt better. But this quiet moment between the two of them is very lovely.

Thanks for sharing... still waiting for my other prompts. :D
MysteryMadchen chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
I liked this one and hope that the show takes notes. I hated that they had Bobby admit Dean was his favorite and then, now, he's gonna be creeped out by Sam? I mean really it's like Sam was possessed and God knows Bobby's been possessed himself. I get that he's freaked by Sam doing what he did, but really it wasn't Sam and I hope that the show doesn't pull that relationship away from Sam. I want him to still have a relationship with Bobby and can't imagine that the old guy would completely forget that Sam wasn't Sam. I needed this story to, so thanks, Nicole.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »