Reviews for Territorial
orionastro chapter 4 . 5/2/2012
pure and simple amazing story, you could have slashed the story, but for now it simply amazing, great story, it would be good to see jimmy taking bo as a way they would always be togheter, for eternety
sevsweater chapter 4 . 8/3/2011
wow! this is an amazing story!

I love how you make them together and that's so real and briliant.
Evangeline-Sibeliah chapter 4 . 6/27/2011
This fandom needs more stories like this... Meaning good quality story-telling with gradual build-up and conflict before reward.

Angie
etain chapter 4 . 5/30/2011
This was absolutely awesome. Hilarious and romantic both-I loved reading it. Fantastic story!
midnightsun198 chapter 4 . 5/3/2011
great story. loved the irony of you using heroes seeing as Bo and Peter were by the same person
WickedWillows chapter 4 . 3/19/2011
Really like this story! Super cute!
WWT chapter 3 . 2/10/2011
Are you going to be doing more cursed fics?
Azamiko chapter 3 . 2/10/2011
Don't think Bo cares as much as Jimmy does.
shatterednight chapter 2 . 2/9/2011
I'm loving this story and can't wait for more! This is the best cursed story i've read
Peya Luna chapter 2 . 2/7/2011
YAY! they kissed! and it was So jimmy to ask 'can i kiss you again please?' hes so adorably shy...that bastard scott though is starting to become mighty creepy, i wonder how long its going to take for the two lovebirds to realize that its time to take the cake cutter from the wall and put it to good use once more ;-)
grimm018 chapter 2 . 2/7/2011
Totally loving it! It's been ages since I read a cursed fic and I'm really glad it was this one!
Fanficfanatic chapter 2 . 2/6/2011
Great story please update soon
Fallen Angel chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
Great chapter, and I love your style of writing. You're unique ideas never cease to amaze me!

Signed,

Fallen Angel
Peya Luna chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
YAY! *does happy dance* finally a new story in this fandom, and even a multi-chapter one, with a new original idea to boot! must be my lucky day ;-) bringing a strange were into the mix is truly a stroke of genius, and that hes got the hots for bo is just the icing. i guess hes attracted to him because bo NOT worships the ground he walks on but showed some spine - which only means hell be after him all the more after that rebuff. heck, i could practically see scotts comical 'hu, what?' expression when he was dismissed by bo in the locker room in favor of going home with jimmy. jealous werewolf too used to always getting what he wants, a dangerous - and interesting - combination! now i only hope youll date up soon.
WWT chapter 1 . 1/31/2011