Reviews for The Heart's Hidden Truths
conty pliss
Sailor Pandabear chapter 9 . 8/31/2012
nice
Wrath4life chapter 5 . 8/22/2012
Wait, when did Yoshi leave Gen's apartment? I thought he stayed with Gen while he was asleep. Then again, maybe, I just read it wrong the story is pretty interesting so far. :)
elex88 chapter 9 . 8/19/2012
ya know i accidentally deleted the alert for this update! i was getting rid of random mail and i didn't notice i clicked hidden truths. i was going through my favs today then bam there it was. I looked like this: O WTF!? man i'm glad i looked at my favs today...
Vampy chapter 9 . 8/9/2012
Sweet! I loved it! Hope you'll write lots more! ;) V.
blue-hart chapter 9 . 8/8/2012
yay love is key!.
blue-hart chapter 8 . 7/5/2012
ya Gen Shisho i hope it gos well
Killer Rei chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
:}}
elex88 chapter 8 . 5/31/2012
Oh Gen... I think going to see your true love will help you sort out your feelings!
elex88 chapter 7 . 5/6/2012
Wait no please don't leave us all hanging from this cliff! I really want to know what happens next... I wonder if Yoshi will ever get r- Gah no stop bad brain!

Don't mind my randomness you keep at it LuigiWife.
Vampy chapter 6 . 1/29/2012
*sigh* oooh, our poor troubled Gen... Seems like they don't really have much of a relation going yet. Hope yoshimori will grow a backbone and take some initiative (of the romantic kind). XD Keep up the great work! ;) V.
Beta Type Jakuri chapter 5 . 8/22/2011
Ahhh, ehehe, I had to actually re-read the previous chapter of this story to refresh my memory as to what was going on. ; Err, so yeah, but thank you for the shout-out, and I'm happy I've been able to help you.

So now, onto the actual review. Writer's block really, really sucks. You get something going and it just loves to hit you when you're in the middle of something, huh? Regardless of that though, this chapter came out very nice, and I can see an overall improvement in your writing since you last updated. I didn't spot any errors in spelling, or grammar and everything was structured nice. Gen and Tokine's little chat was very nicely done, definitely fit the bill for what Tokine tends to do with people. Gen's reaction to her words also was in character for him, very nice work there.

Despite living and the confession between him and Yoshimori, the fact that Gen is still having doubts about his worth and life is something that really feels real. If Gen had lived in the anime, regardless of his feelings for Yoshimori, I don't think all of his problems would have been solved with him successfully controlling his ayakashi transformation. Gen would still be Gen, and have doubts about his life and himself. Though I do feel like he'd want to kick Kaguro's ass for trying to do him in with a cheap attack like that. You're very good with keeping everyone in check and within their bounds, their personalities never seem to be out of character at all. You're really doing a fantastic job here, and I'll keep reading your story until you conclude it.

By the way, I might have a suggestion for beating writer's block if it decides to hit you again. I took a creative writing class in high school, and one of the girls in there said she only managed to get over writer's block once by actually writing a poem about the whole concept of it, itself. I don't know if poetry is your thing, but I can say that it does get the creative juices flowing after a mental block to actually write about how annoying the block is, itself. XD
Anitoon3 chapter 4 . 8/21/2011
HI!

Cool chapter!

Yay! He made contact with Gen! And he's never gonna let him be alone! :)

I like the part where Gen asks Yoshi to stay with him and they both fall asleep! :)

I like the ending!