Reviews for Yukari and Miki's Mundane Adventure
BHS chapter 2 . 9/5/2013
So Yukari saves the day, albeit inadvertently. Interesting way to end it.
Mr. FanficGuy chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
I have to admit it was pretty cool to see a fanfic featuring Miki and Yukari. Miki remains beautiful and mature and Yukari is still adorable and childlike. Good work, I favorited.
Taku-yaki chapter 2 . 3/6/2011
...Hirasawa Yui? A K-ON! reference?

It's pretty good. No errors or anything.
Flygon Master chapter 2 . 3/4/2011
Well this was one heck of a twoshot, it was a twoshot right? Anyway it was an interesting read to say the least, the only thing I can think of after reading that story is...

IN THE FACE HOLY CRAP!

In other words you kept me entertained witch isn't easy... kudos to you.
wingsofseyfert12 chapter 2 . 3/3/2011
This story went from really silly in the beginning to quiet tragic in the end. I feel really bad for the Fat Man and Miki as both were victims of circumstance. At least Miki didn't die, but puking and wetting herself in public is probably something she would probably want to put out of mind though for some reason, I thought that part was strangely arousing but sue me, I'm a Miki fan {milf fan in general} so excuse my forwardness :)

Looking forward to how this story wraps up.
kitmaro chapter 2 . 3/1/2011
Wow.
Wingsofseyfert chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
Miki is getting some love? About time, i was worried that only i was writing about her. this seems to be a interesting fic and like the other reviewer said, there is a vibe between these two women. Good job describing yukari and even giving the normally serious miki a childish side (Riding on carts on empty aisles after a running headstart, that is cute miki!) hope u update soon.
stealthmomo chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
kinda cute so far. is it my imagination or do mikki and yukari kinda have a kagami / konata dynamic going on? can't wait to see how airheaded yukari foils armed bandits with a walkman and under-ripe pickled daikon.

I got the bullwinkle reference right off. missed the stephen king though. and I could have sworn the "quarter pounder" bit was from pulp fiction.
ItsuMizu chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
MOOSE AND FLYING SQUIRREL!

MOOSE AND FLYING SQUIRREL!

But I think Kagami may be more fitting as Natasha.

Kinda, I don't know! I just approve!
Taku-yaki chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
I got the Azumanga Daioh references. Was the Kanto region a Pokemon reference?
kitmaro chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
Oddly enough... I can see this as an OVA episode of Lucky Star. Seriously it fits.