Reviews for Sage
RhodaBush chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
Beautiful
Guest chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Oh, what a sad story, but still happy in its way.

Perhaps sage will give Teddy life, rosemary will give him remembrance-if only Andromeda has the thyme.
dreamersrequiem chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
A lovely short - bittersweet, it really tugged at the heartstrings. I loved the description, and there's so few people who can pull off something with no dialogue, but you really are one of them. I loved the way you mixed memories with the present-day - great stuff, as always.
Rosawyn chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
This was quite different than what I usually read. I assume the obsession with herbs was something you made up and isn't found in canon? I wonder if sage would really be good for a baby that age? I noticed in one of the paragraphs you accidentally said Andromeda when you obviously meant Nymphadora. I really liked the ending of this: "he would remember sage each May, and would sprinkle it in the graveyard to chase away his sorrow as he had chased away hers" That is so beautiful. It kinda brought tears to my eyes.
Emery Wright chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
Thank you for your submission to my Descriptive Challenge. I will review your story and let you know if you are a winner after February 15th. Thanks and goodluck!
Il'Diko chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
Oh, my hearth broke. :( It was, naturally, very well written. I loved how you wove the superstitions in the story, it suited the magical world! And I can't help but marvell at the things you know! (That goes for every story you wrote, you always impress me with your knowledge and I learn every time something new!) :) Also, I liked how you compared Teddy and Dora, it was very intimate to read their stories... (Also I discovered a similarity with your Bellatrix story, the dust fairies were her idea originally! So Meda did tell Dora about her sisters! I like the idea.) Greta characterisation, the line where Tonks leaves was very well tought out, it would be very in character for her to go like that. I loved this line and I almost shed a tear... "That for just this one day her husband needed her more than did her son." Actually, this whole story was so well done, that I could easily see and imagine everything!

GREAT! :)
Rita Arabella Black chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
This is beautiful. A very tender story that made me sad. I would say you nailed the challenge.