Reviews for SasoDei The Goldfish
AbsoluteAnarchy chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
Unique with an element of fantasy/magic. Loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
this reminds me of the manga kingoyo hime!
If you haven't read it, read it!
If you were inspired by it, say so!
anyway your story and that story were both sooo good. :)
killerkitty234 chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
Soooo gooooodd!
Kathlan315 chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
Im lazy to log in cause im on my ipad so i think im not even going to put periods this story is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo awesome that ill come back and fav it after i log in and i love how the end was similar to when sasori said to itachi and stuff and you like the samw parings as me yeah hi five :D
RedCloudsAndCherryBlossoms chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
oh muh gawd :3 i feel like i need a pet fish now :3 and it has to be gold .
SD chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
zomg, i can't beleive i forgot to reveiw! even though this story is long over... BUT IT WAS AMAZING! it was the perfect balance of 'aw, his best friend is a fish!' and 'omg that's so cute, his fish turns into a blonde!' and 'omg, Sasori y u no love him back?!' and lastly, 'omg Deidara is so brave, he saved his life, now there's gona be a happy ending and a lemon!'
...and i think the ending was just perfect, how Sasori was having the exact conversation with Tobi, which really makes me wonder, if Deidara was a fish, then what the heck was Kisame?!
anyways... wow sorry for the rant, hell i think this is my longest reveiw yet but it;s what you get for writing such an amazingly cute story...
WAIT, I FORGOT TO MENTION HOW CUTE DEIDARA'S LANGUAGE WAS! AND HOW CUTE IT WAS WHEN SASORI HAD TO TEACH HIM TO SPEAK ENGLISH AND I ALMOST DIED OF CUTENESS WHEN THEY SAID 'I LOVE YOU' IN DEI'S LANGUAGE!
ok... i think i am done.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Deidara didn't care if he were gay, all he cared about was getting fed and having a clean bowl to swim about it.
ok tts a funny sentence and an obvious one...but how to fu** the goldfish known as Deidara speak some ODDY language
"Can't you speak English? I have no idea what you just said."
LOLZZZZZZ,did you make that language up or is it another language like Spanish or French or Japanese or blah blh blah!?
anyways,cheh,is Tobi's gonna be same as Sasori!?
plus,i freaking love your stories,SEMPAI!
Koi chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
AAAAAAAAAAAH!
This story made my heart tremble and flutter a lot. It's that good! This is a really good story, but what language is Dei speaking?
Anyways, sweet and sad story and the same time and it makes me really happy! Made my night (:
akai murasaki chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
omg omg omg omg omg omg omg i loved this so much! im going to cry thats how good it is!
riptocs chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
Wow...I am super impressed! With the cyclic nature of this fic, you know with Itachi then Sasori then Tobi, makes me wonder how Itachi knew his name, though...I think they should still be able to change into their animal selves at will, though, and all be grouped again.
Color-Painted Sky chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
I know you wrote this a while ago, but I was truly amazed by how you wrote this piece as a circle story! Very creative, and I enjoyed reading it. :)
Elo there chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
XD that is an awesome ending! Second time ive read it XP
Katsu-bombs chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
OMJ! It's like a... cycle! 8D So cute Me likey w

I love the ending, and the middle... ah hell; I love the whole story! Very creative and such.

:3 Keep up the awesome work!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
I want a gold fish! (((o(*゚゚*)o)))
WhisperOfTheRose chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
:Giggles: :3 I. LOVE. It! Yay! Mentions of ZetTobi :) I bet Kisame use to be a shark. A baby shark, that is. ;) Loved it!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »