Reviews for How to Save a Life
Fi Suki Saki chapter 19 . 8/24/2014

*laughs softly in pure relief*

This . . . is One of the Most Incredible story I ever know !

The way it describe Arthur's life . . . Arthur's depression . . . his feelings . . . situation . . . confusion . . . insecurity . . . fear . . .

With Alfred there . . . pull him to his life . . . to his family . . . give him what he need . . . what he probably didn't know he missed it.

It was more than slice of life . . . and realistic . . . but wonderful . . . !

Arthur's POV is really touch my heart . . .
The way his mind works . . . I more or less understand it. Except, I have no Alfred in my life. Which is why Arthur is so Lucky . . .

It was actually incredible how Alfred fell in love with Arthur. Which brought question since when he feel that way. *grinned*

It was a bit like Stockholm Syndrome or something. Except it wasn't.
It's more like telling how life works. And how one step two step, one person, some effort, and a bit forced willingness, changes everything.

How Arthur became much much more better now . . . and with Alfred still stay on his side and loving him.

. . . . . . . . . . I LOVE IT !

I love how it started, goes, progressed, developed . . .

I would say I'm jealous if I didn't love Arthur. Because I LOVE Arthur like Soooo much! His Happiness (with Alfred and better life) is my Happiness!

Alfred's POV was special too . . .
And I Love Alfred's mother, Karen . . . :)
Funa chapter 19 . 5/14/2014
want more ;w;
but i like how you ended it anyways.
Sukuangtou chapter 19 . 2/2/2014
Have you ever read 'Catcher on the Rye'? After writing this you may be interested in it. Great story, loved it!
chibi-unicorn-girl chapter 19 . 8/22/2013
loved this story! really good! though I wish it was a little bit longer!
Guest chapter 15 . 7/31/2013
Guest chapter 19 . 3/11/2013
I really enjoyed reading this fix! I'm not sure why but I liked the story in Alfred's Poc better. Maybe because he wasn't sepresssed like Arthur? Idk but great job on this story
moocow4me chapter 19 . 2/28/2013
VengefulMothSlayer chapter 19 . 11/10/2012
Ummm... That was a really anticlimatic ending. But I ain'tgoing to sue you, because I've done it myself (in the only fic I've actually ever finished, that is).
But I;m really glad that you eneded on a good note, with Iggy getting better.
Overall, it was an excelent fic, and a win on your part! Congrats!
Risachi chapter 2 . 7/25/2012
sadly i understand arthur
there was a time i was extremly like him (well i always had at least one friend but the thoughts were there)
but i did not think like that about my mum (or dad)
it would be better fitting that he is avoiding them because he is somewhat not worthy and the family would be better without him
glad that this lies in my past
DayDreaming2011 chapter 19 . 7/11/2012
I couldn't stop. I just couldn't stop reading this story. It's your damn fault that I'll barely get five hours sleep because I just HAD to know how the story ends. But honestly, I regret nothing. This story is pure awesomeness :D

Thanks for writing this beautiful story.
Jing-Mei Jiang chapter 19 . 6/20/2012

This is one of my favorite stories of all time! Even after reading and re-reading it about twenty times, I still can't get enough of it! Thank you so much for writing this amazing story!

Keep writing!

jillyred chapter 19 . 4/5/2012
i really liked this story. it made me cry like the sap i am haha, i loved how it wasn't overly dramatic, and how you could really see the slow progress Arthur made, through the less thoughts of suicide etc. It was so well written, so simple and so perfect. The ending was perfect for this story. Simple and refind. I loved it.
jacquesway chapter 19 . 2/12/2012
Oh I'm so glad this ended on a good note(I was worried there for a while!) I've never really been a fan of angsty stories but you handled it so well I was just drawn in from start to finish. I'm a sucker for a happy ending, got a nice warm feeling and a smile on my face right now. Thanks for a great read!
Paigeolivar4 chapter 19 . 1/21/2012
one of my favorite stories of all time~ X3
ilovewafflesx3 chapter 19 . 1/17/2012
Three words, and three words alone... Go. Us. Uk. that is all.