Reviews for An Interesting First Love
Hinabisitka chapter 4 . 7/5/2012
LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT! YOU CAPTURED BOTH OF THEIR PERSONALITIES BEAUTIFULLY! PLEASE CONTINUE THIS LOVELY STORY SOON!
Kativa-chan chapter 4 . 7/5/2012
Starting laughing? Oh gosh, I wonder why.
Kativa-chan chapter 3 . 7/5/2012
Aww, he won't hate you!
Kativa-chan chapter 2 . 7/5/2012
Aww, poor Yuki. Some drama is always nice :)
Kativa-chan chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
I think this couple is cute too! I think the main reason is because a lot of people haven't read the manga? So they don't know about him?
Natsuzuki Sohma chapter 3 . 8/30/2011
Lol first yukaru... I just naturally fell in love with the two enemies. I always liked this pairing to, but not as much. I gave it a try and I do like it a lot... Anyways this is me rambling, I like this story a lot.
Showgu chapter 3 . 5/13/2011
Keep writing! I love the way this is going!
Hinabisitka chapter 3 . 4/7/2011
write more! please i love the cliffhanger and these two are so cute together! you really doing a good job with this fic! i cant wait for more!
mousecat chapter 3 . 3/21/2011
I think Yuki and Kakeru make a cute couple. Kakeru is so outgoing, and Yuki is so timid and unsure. They compliment each other.
pandas'n'kisses chapter 2 . 3/7/2011
please please please please update because this is really good so good when i read i actually squealed like really cuz it was that good
pandas'n'kisses chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
AAAAh so cute
mousecat chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
This is a great start! We so want more! Yuki is just too cute!
IlikeYuki chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
Aww, this story's so cute so far! I don't understand why there's so little of this pairing either, Yuki and Kakeru are so sweet together! I'm looking forward to reading more! -