Reviews for Minutes at a Time
yuannecchi chapter 3 . 4/29
lol this is actually very funny
Dark night Atorias chapter 4 . 12/26/2015
Booooooooo. Why didn't you put them together better come up with a new chapter and put them together. Suzaku is right they are meant to be together
Dark night Atorias chapter 3 . 12/26/2015
Get Lelouch and cc together. I liked how mean cc is to Suzaku
Dark night Atorias chapter 1 . 12/26/2015
I like how Lelouch is acting just hope cc and him get together
Amon chapter 1 . 11/23/2015
Doesn't Lelouch like live in a Mansion?

I'm kind of confused.

Where's Nunnally.

Is this in an AU?
Cheshire Cat chapter 4 . 2/15/2015
Just found out about this amazing story.. I couldn't help myself.. I really love lelouch n C.C couple story.. It was really cute. I've notice that u didn't update this fabulous story.. If u read this.. I hoping u would continue this.. I have a high expectations from ur story cause most of ur lelouch n C.C story are great.. Hope u still active n yeah.. About this story.. It was cute thought.. Luv it!
code geass fan chapter 4 . 4/4/2014
Please update
MagnetoRocks chapter 4 . 12/18/2013
Wow this was so good. Too bad it hasn't been updated in a while. Love the flow of events.
Lunanite chapter 4 . 10/24/2013
It would be great if you could update this. One of the most excellent flow of plot involved and the pace at which is developing keeps me on edge and entertained. Love it. If possible would at least like a rough copy of what it could have been.
Chocho chapter 4 . 6/12/2013
Please update, I hate seeing good stories like this unfinished. I'm sure everyone else wants you to continue as well! So come on, lets get this story updated! (And soon!)
OH MY SO CUTE chapter 4 . 6/7/2013
you can really tell that cc is jealous of shirley cc do love lelouch she just cant admit it cause she don't want to ruin lelouchs life and you can tell too that lelouch loves cc but won't admit it too because he thought their friendship might be ruin but please I would like to suggest for cc and lelouch to be together at the end thanks... hope for you to update soon I guess.
J.G. Ziby chapter 4 . 12/3/2012
Why is it always the good stories that go unfinished?
Please update.
db84x chapter 4 . 9/24/2012
Keep update, this story start became more intersting
Garial99 chapter 4 . 8/28/2012
Yet another great fic left un-updated. It seems like the best ones are always the dead ones, but maybe that's just me.

Fine, I'll say it.
pls update?
Guest chapter 4 . 8/16/2012
Please update, I want to see Lelouch and CC end up together!