Reviews for That Kind of Person
autumngold chapter 1 . 5/29/2004
I really like Chloe's reaction to Lex! Wouldn't we all like to touch him? :) I just wish she hadn't run away! Great story!
C chapter 2 . 8/21/2003
more please
Nina Bruja chapter 2 . 8/19/2002
more... please? this is great. really.
Trina Casey chapter 2 . 6/7/2002
Very moving. Tugs at the heart. please keep writning it, I would love to reade more!
letyourrainfall chapter 2 . 4/1/2002
wow this is so smashing! I really like this story a lot, gotta write more!

toodle-lou!
glerk chapter 2 . 3/24/2002
It's a good story, I just have a couple of comments...

1. I think you need a beta reader. You have some minor grammatical errors that someone else might have picked up on.

2. It might pay to break up your paragraphs a little more. I found it just a touch hard to read, huge blocks of text like that.

But on the whole, great story. I like it :)
Lrnd chapter 2 . 3/23/2002
love the chapter

and the parallels between the tow

im glad you explained in this chapter how they met up (at the library)

love this line esp. if I hadn't taken anger mangement

classes, I all ready would have slapped her hahah

slap her anyway lexy boy
Find Me chapter 1 . 3/22/2002
Oh! Interesting story.. I can't decide who I'd like Chloe to be with more.. Lex or Clark? So I don't know what kind of shipper I am yet. But Chloe is my absolute favorite, that's for sure. Don't let her get hurt by mean (yet sexy..) 'ol Lex.. hehehe..
Akasha chapter 2 . 3/22/2002
I LOVE Chole/Lex storys. There arn't enough of them. This one is GREAT. Are you going to write more? I hope so. :)
Deanz chapter 1 . 3/21/2002
I love the Chloe/Lex stream of thought. Keep going!
cassia chapter 1 . 3/21/2002
excellent story, keep writing, please
Lrnd chapter 1 . 3/21/2002
lol nice introspection

naughty thoughts about lex are all good
heather chapter 1 . 3/21/2002
pretty good add more please. you have chloe's characters down right. most people make her to soft. just make sure yoou do the same thing with lex. not too much of a softy.
MitchPell chapter 1 . 3/21/2002
EWW! I'm liking this. I love Lex/Chloe fixs! Put them together! Post agains soon!