Reviews for Ten Facts About Star Wars
Guest chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
grate
meriland25 chapter 4 . 11/30/2013
Wonderful and well written , I love it! Have a nice day :)
Lissie chapter 4 . 10/13/2013
I liked this, except for Leia not being Luke's twin. I'm far too invested in Leia/Luke twinsiness and in Leia's daddy issues so that was a disappointment to me.
Guest chapter 2 . 2/25/2013
fake
Freefan1412 chapter 4 . 1/28/2013
Nice work. This is a really interesting AU. Anakin's fall remains more or less the same, but everything around it is changed and, well, interesting. :) The insight and descriptions from different points of views make this easy to follow and exiting to read. And you keep the short reflections to the point and descriptive and with enough amount of emotion.
But what I'm not exactly clear on is who Leia's father is. Bail Organa?
Sanna Black Slytherin chapter 4 . 1/7/2013
Awww... Sweet! But you've based this fic on the novelization, haven't you? (To be frank, I hate the novelization.) Because the original movie was that Padmé died in childbirth, giving birth to twins (Luke and Leia), and both of the kids were Anakin's children.

But I suppose you already know that, huh? After all, it's kind of obligatory to watch the Star Wars movies before you write SW fanfics (well, except for me, I've read a bunch of fanfics before I saw RotS. By the time I finally saw the movie I knew it by heart *grin*).
Guest chapter 4 . 10/5/2012
This was wonderful, but... who is Leia's father? I mean, since she says "my baby brother" it seems like Anakin is, but... all the "step-father" thing, and why did they have to hide her? If Anakin is the father, as young as he might have been at the time, there still wouldn't have been much reason to hide her from him. But Leia is 5 years luke's senior. Bail says they were married just for one year. Now the question is: was that a lie? Does the story follow the movie chronology? Cuz then it could be Leia was born at the very beginning of their relationship. If not... who the hell is the father?
BanannahHair chapter 4 . 9/1/2012
Love your re-imagining, its short and brief but fills the imagination. Looking forward to more facts :) !
Hickabickaboo chapter 4 . 8/29/2012
This is a nice read.
MoonClaimed chapter 4 . 3/13/2012
Very, very cool, very well written story. I really enjoyed it!
Tabby-Fawn chapter 4 . 11/5/2011
That is SO CUTE! I love AUs where the twins meet Anakin as their Father and all that. I expecially like when Padme is thrown into the mix. Luv Ya Bunches, Peradan!
Tabby-Fawn chapter 3 . 11/5/2011
I wonder if they'll all meet up...
Tabby-Fawn chapter 2 . 11/5/2011
The way you're putting these 'facts' into a story is really nice. but whens Leia gonna show up?
Tabby-Fawn chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
Thats so cute! I heart it when Anakin raises Luke on his own. I wonder who started talking? A droid or *Evil Voice* Something Much More...Sinister? MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA. *end evil voice* but seriosly, great story!
Haiza Tyri chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
A wonderful re-imagining of Anakin. Beautifully done.