Reviews for THE SHOW MUST GO ON.
AJRedRobin chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
This was WONDERFUL. I love Man From La Mancha. And it fit so well with Batman and Robin. :-)
Nobodyknowsmenow chapter 1 . 4/25/2007
Amazing. Simply amazing. I added this to favorites.
steelelf chapter 1 . 3/30/2007
Ohh beautiful... You made me go but those songs...
kykimolvr chapter 1 . 12/15/2006
Wonderful. Just wonderful. I have cried every time that I have read this. Moving and touching.
ItzAGoodThing chapter 1 . 9/15/2006
My favorite line:

“This explains why the nightmares have returned regularly. Alfred call Leslie, tell her I am going to need help on this one.”

“Yes sir. I truly understand how difficult it will be to remove ones foot from ones mouth without medical assistance.”

LMAO Love Alfred!
VeltaIO chapter 1 . 12/8/2004
Wow. You made my cry. And you bought the little boy within the robin costume to vivid life. He lived up to the performers creed. The show went on.
Bumpkin chapter 1 . 8/1/2004
Wonderful, very heart wrenching and angsty... manna for a reader such as myself who loves to get into the characters heads and hearts..

keep penning,

Marns
lisa chapter 1 . 11/23/2003
Wow that is all i can say to put how much i like this story and how good it is into words is an impossable task so all that i can say is wowwee

great job
Belladonna chapter 1 . 4/20/2003
Yep, this one had me crying. It was so tender and sweet - and I just love it when Bruce is moving and when the relationship between himself and Dick is getting stronger. I don't mind shedding a few tears for a story this good.

Thanks so much,

Bella
Sarah chapter 1 . 6/16/2002
My eyes are misting. I'm going to need a tissue. Wonderfully done. Superb
Miyo86 chapter 1 . 5/5/2002
SAPPPPPPYYY!(But in a good way!:P Lol) Very cool! Really, really good! I Love both of those songs personally
Cassandra Chalice chapter 1 . 4/16/2002
This story is quite touching, and speaks again of just how brave little Dick Grayson always was. (Slea, please have someone fix the minor grammar/punctuation/spelling errors in your works. They are distracting, and your stories are SO good that any distraction that drags me out of your character's reality is teeth-gnashingly annoying. Send them to me if you want, I'll do it just for the pleasure of reading them!) I think I'd rate this PG for subject matter, incidently.
Bart chapter 1 . 3/25/2002
Atouching story! Thanks!
Moma bear Emma Swan chapter 1 . 3/22/2002
BEAUTIFUL! PERFECT! You captured The soul of Dick so well. BRAVO, Standing Ovation! I Toss roses at your feet!
Amy Blue chapter 1 . 3/22/2002
EXCELLENT! You tilted my windmill...