Reviews for Chuck Versus the Kill Shot
grandetiopaco chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
A very nice story. A good take on the characters. thanks.
s-david-m chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Well done. I think the characterization was good. This is how I'd imagine Sarah would react to Chuck's first kill, supportive and understanding given her own experience, not the contrived cold shoulder the show gave us.
Sambagel12 chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
Been reading your Chucks. So awesome. Amazingly captivating and I never want them to end. So please, DO NOT STOP WRITING CHUCKS.
Yvonne Strahovski chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
Tra la la!
anonymous11111111 chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Loved it! I think you deserve a gold star for having captured Chuck and Sarah so well after only two stories. *high five* And now on to the next one...
Tempe4Booth chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
part of me wishes that he did it but the rest of me is glad he didn't
Fire From Above chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
Good.
holsy chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
I liked it very good, and such a different take on the episode and Chuck's killing people stance.

I hope you going to keep writting for Chuck... we need good writters again.
StanaTorv chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
:D loved it! It was just as good as how they did it in the show! really well done, as always.

And how amazing was the show? Omg! I had tears and I just can't put into words my feelings.

:) sam
coreymon77 chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
as ecstatic as I am about how the episode actually went (I still can't wipe the smile off my face), this was actually very well done. Congratulations on being able to capture the characters so well after only 2 stories! Great job here.

Oh, and yes, once you start with Chuck, you can't stop. :)

until next time,

coreymon77
NickyR chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
I am on top of the world after last nights episode, it brought me back to classic chuck and everything. I thought you did a nice job on writing your own version, it was a pleasure to read. Thanks for sharing!
jinxed97 chapter 1 . 2/1/2011