Reviews for Sherlock's Bane
Guest chapter 16 . 12/18/2014
Noooooooo my my!
Guest chapter 5 . 12/18/2014
Awwwww jim is so cute, gonna make toll regret :)
U-no-le chapter 18 . 11/4/2014
I love youy fanfic but I have to tell you wrote something false. Sherlock isn't paid when he works with the police, it's only when it's a private case.
U-no-le chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
I can feel the heavy agression-feeling from behind the computer so I can just say: poor Sherlock...
Anon chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
ILOVEITILOVEIT
ilovemisha chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
OMFG i loved this it was so amazing and made me cry too. you are an amazing writer
Sherlock Fan chapter 8 . 4/26/2014
Glad they finally fired the dick meister. :-)
FrancineMarie chapter 19 . 3/30/2014
Well done.
essebes chapter 19 . 2/16/2014
Wow!
It took me a couple of days to read everything, and wow! What a great story. You're such a good writer! :)
Erin chapter 5 . 2/10/2014
I have finished reading your story and I am VERY IMPRESSED! You've captured the characters voices completely and I found the story to be absolutely riveting! I chuckled at the humor and I cringed at the assault and I even shed some tears :). I am having a difficult time overcoming writers block. Each and every time I go to write I can only write a few short sentences. My brother and I are working on a book and I tell him that he's going to like what I wrote...but I haven't written anything in about a month :(. My email is . I would very much like to hear your advice.
SherlockAndJohnForever chapter 9 . 1/28/2014
Can u make more sherlock angst? Pweaseeeee
Guest chapter 15 . 10/2/2013
STDs can also be transferred through saliva and other bodily fluids so John could have already picked something up
Petrichor503 chapter 19 . 8/27/2013
I loved this story it was so well written and I really felt Sherlock's pain :( you're such a good writer
Guest chapter 2 . 6/1/2013
A bit slowmoving
Anonymoustache chapter 19 . 5/29/2013
This was absolutely amazingly beautiful. I swear, I almost cried at the end :). Great writing...I hope you keep it up!