Reviews for Strangers When We Meet
always-kh chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
i like the fact that it shows that they didn't know him, that he's secretive about his past, and that it's in some ways good that is true because they're able to see him as a man rather than idol. (personally i don't think they usually give him enough credit usually because he works very hard to be underestimated)
yellowis4happy chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
I think that some of the aspects of their relationship - such as iThe mornings where he only got dressed made her realize that while she knew him now, they had been strangers for much of their acquaintance/i - could use some more explaining and fleshing out, but overall, a very satisfying read. It didn't necessarily give a very clear picture of what their life together is like, but it did present some pretty interesting and thought-provoking ideas. This makes it one of those rare pieces of writing that lingers and continues to be digested even a longer period of time after reading, despite its short length.
angel897 chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
rather sweet story
Somber Secrets chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
I think you made the best of a rarely made observation. Things would have been totally different if they had known exactly 'who' Kakashi was and then they would have never actually gotten to know him. Very perceptive. Enjoyable.
Prescripto13 chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
I read this and thought of the canon. A great deal of time has passed, and still Sakura (and Naruto) don't really know him. Wow. That's definitely an astonishing point you've taken advantage of in this story!

Nicely done, Nmmi.
acw chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
so nice

always a pleasure to read your stories
tsay cresant chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
Awww! That was really cute. Good job!