Reviews for The Xmen Present: The Loch Druich Mermaids
Guest chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
Cute
Umbra-Teague chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
I've never heard of this story before, I'll have to go look it up now! I loved the KurtxKitty pairing, I'm glad they were the couple that ended happily. I do feel bad for Pyro and Amara now, though.
A Forgotten Fairy. .AKA- Fairy chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
i've never even heard of this! and wow... one lets his wife go, the other was abandoned and the last killed his wife, accidentally... wow... the pairings were entertaining anyways! :D

luve,

Fairy!
JustAnotherCrazyMind chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
*laughs* yeah, it's me :) just... yeah, I liked this one too, xD
CurrentlyIncognito chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
D'awh. Guess Remy just can't help himself huh? Awww~ Poor Amara though. The version of the story that I know is a little different though. I believe the wife found her skin and disappeared with her child. O Still, Yay X-men fairytale.
XOXheartAmy chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
Yay for Scottish folklore! (yep. I have Internet again!)

Love Johnny's reaction to having brothers!

Um... Bad joke, Roguey, definitely the bad jokes. Bad jokes are no fun.

Johnny they pedo! I was wondering who would be the one to do the burning. Johnny-boy's the perfect choice!

And, finally, yay for ending the story with Romyness!
TheAnnoyingFanGirl chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
Love the story! You should do Snow White and Rose Red next:) It's one of my favorite stories when I was a kid:P
Thomas Linquist chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
Interesting story. Never heard of this one.

I like how Kurt and Kitty's characters were able to find a compromise, since they actually did love each other.
MASTER-OF-SUPRISE chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
lol at the toad and wanda scene ps: how old is pyro in your universe?
ComicBookGeeksKickAss chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
Very cute and funny! I like when stories that aren't Romy end up being Romy anyway.
courtneykutie chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
I thought it was a cute,funny little story!

Ur Xmen Presents are cute&funny,but my favorite are your intresting new long stories!3
roguelover321 chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
ah i dont know what to say

it was really weird and funny

this is Probably the long reveiw you got form me so...

do more(my famous words on )

romy
Navigator101 chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
This story makes up for the lack of no Remy in the last one. You should totally do the other version of this one that's based on the Selkie myth and have it be Rogue and Remy. I mean can't you just see it? Remy gets Rogue and she bears him many children all the while longing for the sea and then one day while he's out fishing he realizes he forgot to take her pelt with him and by the time he returns it's too late. Her eldest son has found the pelt and asked his mother why their father keeps that pelt and so Rogue rushes back to the house and takes her pelt only telling her children she loves them before she returns to the sea. You could actually use any characters you wanted but it would make for an interesting story especially with the cast commentary. I mainly saw Rogue and Remy because I'd love to see Remy's reaction to Rogue abandoning him to the sea because of how much she loved it.
Shake me down chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
lol, pedophellia made the sory this time, i think.

and the ending was very cute :)
Lucida Lownes chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
Well, Pyro and Amara's relationship went up in smoke.

Wow. I work with Gambit stories too much.