Reviews for those boys don't mean a thing
she'sasiriusriot chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
AWWWWWW,Its lovely and I felt so sorry for Dom but I'm glad there was a happy ending ] And two of my favourite ships were in it. "A week later, Molly asked Dominique why she'd randomly stopped talking to her." I loved that line, serves Molly right hahaha.

DOMSANDER!
QueenOfBabble chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
YES! Love it!
PROFILEABANDONED chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
Seeing as i luuuv Dom, i absolutly loved this fic! It was cool to see how she acted with all the different guys, then found the perfect one at the end with advice from Lily. You wrote Dom very well, and overall the story rocked! Great Fic!

Heart, Margo
kingslayers chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
Aww.. I think lorcanlucy would hurt most
mirage888 chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
GOSH you're a madwoman! How do you churn out so many of these, so quickly? It makes me feel totally inadequate! Heehee. What I liked about this one is how it showed her liking many different guys. To me, that makes it more realistic, because how many girls only like ONE GUY EVER? I know I'm the type to go through 'em like Dom here. Still waiting for the happy ending, though...
Romance and Musicals chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
I really enjoyed this. Poor Dominique.
waterlit chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
I liked this! :D

It was sweet and definitely cute (y)
RoseScor90 chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
It was quite wonderful, Mad! And the way you showed how she hoped each time and then broke, and then hoped again, it was really sweet.

It's only right that she gets her happily ever after,just like Lily, who I loved in this fic!
fabricated fantasies chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
Really beautiful, Mad, this might be your best yet! Lovelovelove the hints of Scorose, MollyLysander, LucyLorcan and TeddyVictoire, and oh my! the conversation with Lily at the end was just perfect! How she fell in love with all those boys too, and then found David - so cute!

Great job!
renzhie chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
this was great! Siriusly. I felt bad for Dominique and Lily. (

Scorpius and Lysander were the worst, IMO.

I could almost feel Dominique's brokenbrokenbroken heart.

Good job, Mad! )