Reviews for Prize of Victory
Akira Kuchiki chapter 20 . 10/21
Yay because i really love Rangiku. She could easily be my favorite female character from Bleach!
Ayame chapter 100 . 10/7
Truly fascinating~!
BluBoo0003 chapter 100 . 8/25
Thank you for this excellent story, I genuinely love it. Thanks again for sharing. )
kaliaje chapter 100 . 5/19
Wow a cruel and capricious god. Now for the next even larger installment...
Kindredwhims chapter 2 . 3/18
Oh god! You made my heart hurt at the end. I love the fact that you por trays yuzu the way you did. Normally she's this stupid character that people leave flat. But you didnt! I love it.
It was a long ride and pretty good too. There were some plotholes like Issin's story but the same could be said for the manga. I mean Issin left soul society because of Masaki. She was a quincy and as such a human with a human's lifespan. Ichigo was like 15 in the anime so Masaki first gave birth 15 years ago. So how come only the old shimigami remembered him?
Karin isnt my fav character but her pairing with Grimmjow was good. Both are pretty crude and aggressive so they suited each other well.
Getting pregnant from a dead spirit was unbelievable :) but at least it was fun to read. Though I felt sorry for her for becoming a teen mom.
This didnt make me sad or cry, it pissed me off. It was so lame how Karin handled the situation that I hope she will hurt for a looong time. She's so full of shit!
I remember reading this on AFF years ago. I stopped because I'm not into rape and torture. Just dont find those things exciting, hot or even mildly interesting. Yeah I'm not a sicko :)
IMO Byakuya would fall on his own sword before letting Yami or anyone touch him. Same goes for Soifon. Those two have serious pride.
Crystal Blue Butterfly chapter 100 . 1/30
I am really impressed. You are a freaking genius!
I looooooove this story.
Great job!
Greetings!
snowflake07 chapter 85 . 12/6/2015
well that explains quite a bit...feel kinda dumb now that I didn't put two and two together.
snowflake07 chapter 81 . 12/6/2015
Gotta say thank you to Ajuga for FINALLY pointing out what I thought was blatantly obvious and also bothering me for a while.

Why didn't Starrk know that Jushiro was in danger both with the TB attack and the Aizen attack. Even if not in the immediate moment I feel like Starrk should have noticed the nearly nonexistent reiatsu and unstable spiritual pressure after the initial assault?
Alumys chapter 100 . 7/24/2015
I loved it! It was well worth the effort and time involved in reading it.
Death knight15 chapter 100 . 5/28/2015
Loved this story one of the longest ones i've had the pleasure to read. I hope the second part is as good as this one keep up the good work.
Guest chapter 100 . 5/19/2015
My god I read this story in three days, wow it was one hell of a read. Compliments to the author/ authors for this amazing story! I hope the second instalment has just as much vibrant language and heartbreaking emotion.
Thank you for a truly captivating adventure.
Saren chapter 5 . 5/14/2015
Extremely good. I wish you did more of joshiro and stark claiming.