Reviews for Prize of Victory
My god I read this story in three days, wow it was one hell of a read. Compliments to the author/ authors for this amazing story! I hope the second instalment has just as much vibrant language and heartbreaking emotion.
Thank you for a truly captivating adventure.
Saren chapter 5 . 5/14
Extremely good. I wish you did more of joshiro and stark claiming.
Izzydoda chapter 100 . 1/27
Heads up
Just finished :P I really enjoyed the idea you've explored here... As well as the KarinxGrimmjow interaction (too true, there needs to be more on this site)
Thanks for the good read!
Cheers,
Izzydoda ;P
Kendran chapter 100 . 1/12
That was some wild ride! I loved every minute of it! It was interesting to see a take on what would have happened had Aizen won. While I did notice you pulled some of your punches in the realistic department I don't think the story was worse off for it. I enjoyed how most of the characters did indeed move on with their lives, which is the best response to new management, getting as close back to normal as possible. It'll never be exactly the same, but working toward normality can go a long way into making it livable and maybe even good again. That really shined through in this story. I loved the pairs too, now you have me as a Grimmjow and Karin fan, they just work together. :D This was a marvelous piece of work and you should be exceedingly proud of yourself. Keep it up and stay safe and well.
TemariFire chapter 71 . 12/27/2014
I feel so sad for byakuta...sorry spelled his name wrong. I hope he will be free one day and kill yammy.
TemariFire chapter 64 . 12/27/2014
Wow so crazy!
TemariFire chapter 63 . 12/27/2014
This is such a crazy weird sad story. Can't stop reading it.
TemariFire chapter 40 . 12/27/2014
This is very strange to me. Interesting twist in how you wrote your story.
TemariFire chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
Very interesting. I've never read a fanfic this dark before. I look forward to the upcoming chapters. I'm tempted to read to unedited version.
Meesa Meesa chapter 100 . 12/15/2014
Never before has a fic made me ship so many crack ships. Karin/Grimmjow, Nemu/Szayel, and Harribel/Hitsugaya are my new faves. This was a great fic, although I admit I didn't realize it was going to be in two parts and got increasingly worried as I approached the end as the fact of the Swarm and Royal line and things like that weren't getting solved. The sequel is already opened up in a new tab as I type. Great work!
Emerald Gaze chapter 90 . 10/8/2014
could she be planning to set Nel and Renji up? It'd probably be weird for him since he remembers Nel as a little girl but it's that main option i can think of here
Emerald Gaze chapter 77 . 10/7/2014
aren't they only allow to even unsheathe their sword to figt 'kami's enemies'? is toushiro gonna get in trouble i wonder
Emerald Gaze chapter 19 . 10/6/2014
how was Karin able to pierce Grimmjow's hierro with that needle? last i knew that takes intent and reitsu to back it up
The Desire chapter 100 . 9/22/2014
Wow that was awesome! It was epic and now Karin/Grimmjow is now second to hitsukarin! But there should be more GrimKarin!
karin37 chapter 100 . 9/14/2014
I AM A BRAVE SOUL WHO HAS READ THROUGH THIS AND WAS SUPERB, PROBABLY MY FAVORITE FANFICTION BLEACH UNIVERSE. 10/10