Reviews for Prize of Victory
igonewild chapter 91 . 8/31
ONE OF THE BEST PLOT TWISTS EVER oh god I imagine Renji won't have to complain again if Claiming meant sleeping with a goddess like Neliel! Absolutely love it! Also that was some yummy smut!
Anti-Social Psychopath chapter 100 . 8/23
I hate myself for reading through this whole story. I finished it in two days, but I still can't sit down and read a book for school.
demonspawn21 chapter 27 . 7/11
Really enjoying it so far! Even though I'm only on chapter 27, I feel like I don't want to read further so that I can prolong this fanfic. Really don't want it to end! When I do eventually get to the end, I'll probably be a crying mess with a bunch of tissues at the side because one of the best yet, scarce crack pairing will come to an end... :(
But still a long way to go! Even at the pace I'm flying through it. Thanks for another great chapter! :)
demonspawn21 chapter 1 . 7/9
Love you for posting a Karin and Grimmjow fic major fan!
Lady Serai chapter 20 . 10/21/2016
Yay because i really love Rangiku. She could easily be my favorite female character from Bleach!
Ayame chapter 100 . 10/7/2016
Truly fascinating~!
BluBooThalassophile chapter 100 . 8/25/2016
Thank you for this excellent story, I genuinely love it. Thanks again for sharing. )
kaliaje chapter 100 . 5/19/2016
Wow a cruel and capricious god. Now for the next even larger installment...
Kindredwhims chapter 2 . 3/18/2016
Oh god! You made my heart hurt at the end. I love the fact that you por trays yuzu the way you did. Normally she's this stupid character that people leave flat. But you didnt! I love it.
Guest chapter 99 . 2/16/2016
It was a long ride and pretty good too. There were some plotholes like Issin's story but the same could be said for the manga. I mean Issin left soul society because of Masaki. She was a quincy and as such a human with a human's lifespan. Ichigo was like 15 in the anime so Masaki first gave birth 15 years ago. So how come only the old shimigami remembered him?
Karin isnt my fav character but her pairing with Grimmjow was good. Both are pretty crude and aggressive so they suited each other well.
Getting pregnant from a dead spirit was unbelievable :) but at least it was fun to read. Though I felt sorry for her for becoming a teen mom.
Guest chapter 23 . 2/15/2016
This didnt make me sad or cry, it pissed me off. It was so lame how Karin handled the situation that I hope she will hurt for a looong time. She's so full of shit!
Guest chapter 8 . 2/15/2016
I remember reading this on AFF years ago. I stopped because I'm not into rape and torture. Just dont find those things exciting, hot or even mildly interesting. Yeah I'm not a sicko :)
IMO Byakuya would fall on his own sword before letting Yami or anyone touch him. Same goes for Soifon. Those two have serious pride.
Crystal Blue Butterfly chapter 100 . 1/30/2016
I am really impressed. You are a freaking genius!
I looooooove this story.
Great job!
Greetings!
snowflake07 chapter 85 . 12/6/2015
well that explains quite a bit...feel kinda dumb now that I didn't put two and two together.
snowflake07 chapter 81 . 12/6/2015
Gotta say thank you to Ajuga for FINALLY pointing out what I thought was blatantly obvious and also bothering me for a while.

Why didn't Starrk know that Jushiro was in danger both with the TB attack and the Aizen attack. Even if not in the immediate moment I feel like Starrk should have noticed the nearly nonexistent reiatsu and unstable spiritual pressure after the initial assault?