Reviews for Skullduggery
inu382 chapter 11 . 1/10
I thought "Skullduggery" was a joke when I read it in your last story; I'm glad it wasn't. I thoroughly enjoyed it. I thought it was witty and fun and very well organized. I didn't feel bored at all, or felt like I had to plow through a chapter to get to something good. Thanks for a great story.
Reveriemare chapter 11 . 11/2/2014
I feel both sad and very, very happy
Very, very happy that - yay! - our beloved english couple are finally, finally married
Sad that the fanfiction's over and that there'll only be fanfiction about it (them, the marriage,...) - I'd love to see them like that on screen - with the bees, the lisp (could you please enlighten me where this comes from? Both things? It's everywhere in the fandom and I'm still clueless about the root of it all), the vomiting, the "talking" skull. But well, we have amazing writers like you with awesome fantasy and skill, so I won't even try to complain anymore
The world needs more of Mrs. BAMF Hudson! Thank you for satisfying my needs about that and everything else, for a while ;) She and Aurora, Rory, Triple A aka Johnlock's dead flatmate/therapist/friend made this story so excellent, I wouldn't want to miss them in the next stories
A maybe human chapter 11 . 10/5/2014
Guh.

Dur.

Daahuuuuuaaa . . .

Blurg.

You, dear Wendy, have stunned me.

Humor angst smut fluff drama hurt comfort happy endings not enough ending ohmygod . . .

Forgive me, but I'm going to ramble for quite a while before I've had my say.

My precious skull. Oh my precious skull. I've loved that skull since the day when I was eleven and watched the first episode of Sherlock of my life. And you magician, you, you've given her life.

*tear*

I (forgive me) have read every single thing you've ever written. And you've affected my own writing in a way that simply boggles me. I've read what feels like every popular book ever and each one has altered my writing style a bit, but this - oh, you magician you - this little nugget of humor angst smut fluff drama hurt comfort happy endings not enough ending has altered my writing style, both reviewing and original works, beyond my poor Voices-filled brain can comprehend.

Oh, the Voices!

You can hear them too!

My God, I think I exploded when I read that line in Narcissus. Those Voices have dictated everything I've ever written since I was seven and I wrote my first story about Max and the Ber (bear) and they've only gotten louder since I discovered you. You magician, you. You can hear the Voices!

I only review when I find a work that really really stands out. Normally my reviews ramble on and on about perfect pacing and plot points and buildup and GAH. This needs nothing. I'm sure everything I could possibly say about your writing has already been said. Now I can only say thank you and hope I don't cry.

I've loved my Baker Street Boys since I met them, and you've shaped them so skillfully out of your words and your wonderful Voices and oh, you magician, you, Keep Calm and Keep Writing. A (maybe) human
ArabellaFaith chapter 11 . 6/8/2014
I do believe I've run out of words. Me, the writer, reader, more loquacious than Aurora advice giver, has nothing more to add. Except maybe this: absolutely, emphatically, impossibly well done.
ArabellaFaith chapter 5 . 6/8/2014
What the actual fuck. I had myself all convinced you couldn't possibly make me laugh any harder and then you pull out a line like "staring at him so hard his nipples should have been smoking." There was a big burly RailRoad worker sitting in the lobby when I read that line and I burst out laughing like a hyena escaped from a mental institution. Despite the look he gave me, I have no regrets. Totally worth it.
ArabellaFaith chapter 4 . 6/8/2014
Gah, this makes me wish I'd been reading this when it was still in progress so I could add my ideas to the pile. But no...I'd have nagged you incessantly for updates and I'm sure whatever you came up with will be better than even what I could imagine!
erin malsa chapter 11 . 6/4/2014
LOVE the bee thing. Love the rest. LOVE the start. The skull is just perfect, funny and dramatic and sad and happy and cold and hot and heartbreak and laughter. Thank you, you beautiful person, you have some serious writing skills.
VendettaPhantomhive chapter 11 . 4/12/2014
That was brilliant. You are brilliant. I adore how you call Sherlock, "Problem Child."
Bookwoman17NerdyMom chapter 11 . 3/12/2014
I missed this one! How on Earth could I have missed this one?! it's so, so lovely, and sexy, and lovely... thank you.
Beth
Chepani chapter 11 . 2/17/2014
you made me cry

DreamsOfPari chapter 11 . 1/2/2014
Please ease ease understand that when I say you are literally one of the beat writers I have ever had the pleasure to read-i mean it. I've read so much of your stuff already, and all of it is gold! The characters are so perfect (even if a bit ooc at times)but then you go and weave a story in there, add a hellava lot of umf and other things that I just don't know the name of (but can be described as perfection-seriously, I mean it) that no matter what you write it just Works. So thank you for writing down such marvelous things like bee weddings and Sherlock eating honey covered plums and the fluffiness that comes with rainy days and I just-i can't tell tell you how much I enjoy your writing. So there, that was just a long winded way of saying thanks for brilliant writing.

Xoxo
DreamsOfPari chapter 9 . 1/2/2014
Angelo! That would tots b the fandom's rxn!

Xoxo
IloveHeat chapter 11 . 12/30/2013
Me too. I also hope someone is there to write about their adventures. This was truly lovely. Thank you.
Mimi the Brave chapter 11 . 12/4/2013
I do think that'd be the best honey in all of England 3 made with luuuuuurve. I loved this story even though the PoV of the skull was a little inconsistent, but the feelings of those two seem to have taken away the reins of the story a little bit ;) And puking from happiness, socially awkward Sherlock is so cute xD
Margaret Manlove chapter 11 . 11/25/2013
They don't exist, you know they don't exist? Come now. How many years have these two lived and laughed and loved? About 120 or so? In how many fast-beating hearts do they thrive? At least several million. What's the difference between the energy that shaped itself into Sherlock & John, and any other couple alive or not alive on the surface of this wandering Earth? They exist, all right. Bet the bank on it. They'll probably outlast you!
Fabulous story, this one ... its clear you know these boys very well indeed. Thanks for a great read!