Reviews for Digging My Potato
BrightSkywalker chapter 1 . 2/28/2019
An interesting insight into her mind...

I rather like this Hermione, although I picture her as a bit less chaotic in her own head.

But this was a really fun story!
Victorules chapter 1 . 1/30/2019
This was a lovely start to my day.
ranchod das chanchad chapter 1 . 9/23/2018
Inspiring.
Marvolo666 chapter 1 . 9/13/2018
A very intriguing character study. Frankly I still don't know what it all means but that's not the point. Brilliant work.
BloodyxAngel1 chapter 1 . 1/6/2018
this was perfect.
tyrannicpuppy chapter 1 . 12/9/2017
Poor little Hermione.

I'm amazed she still has hair after a torturous day like that. And with Harry just sitting there with her the whole day. Yet again those two manage to be adorable even when nothing is happening between them.

Loved how you flitted back and forth between her past and the door. I've always been intensely curious about Hermione's childhood. It's the only one that really gets no exploration in the books. We are always at the Burrow and with the Weasleys or Dursleys that her history gets neglected so I always enjoy seeing it explored in fanfics.
Kumikocr chapter 1 . 4/18/2017
Can someone please tell me if this is how heroine is in the books? I just, I just fell in love
TheBear chapter 1 . 9/30/2016
I liked that one too. Very introspective. Nice descriptive visuals.
wolfstars chapter 1 . 6/23/2016
I really like the almost introspective tone you've use. This is really like a character study of Hermione. A great read.
Anon chapter 1 . 4/3/2016
So cute :)
Dentro del Infinito chapter 1 . 9/2/2015
This was great. Awesome. Can't really express it, but this story has something very spiritual about it. Thanks.
kidloco chapter 1 . 6/25/2015
that was amazing cool
Hytekrednek chapter 1 . 5/27/2015
Not to bad. It had a nice twist
Guest chapter 1 . 4/26/2015
I don't really know what to say, but I know I should say something... This story was amazing and very slice-of-life and is making me think far more than most stories I've read, this was awesome
sourav15 chapter 1 . 3/21/2015