Reviews for Digging My Potato
K chapter 1 . 12/29/2020
Nice little story.
ManMunx chapter 1 . 11/2/2020
I never seemed to have thought that Hermione mind process would be so messed up. a new insight anyway
Guest chapter 1 . 8/28/2020
You’re amazing at writing Hermione.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/23/2020
Whenever Ron called Hermione mental in canon, I never understoodwhy, but your fics seem to have detailed the way Hermione operated, in a brilliant way,imo. You're a really good writer, I just wished you had more fics with involving Hermione, in particular with Harry, because you write her so well.
BrightSkywalker chapter 1 . 2/28/2019
An interesting insight into her mind...

I rather like this Hermione, although I picture her as a bit less chaotic in her own head.

But this was a really fun story!
Victorules chapter 1 . 1/30/2019
This was a lovely start to my day.
iamBATMAN023 chapter 1 . 9/23/2018
Inspiring.
Marvolo666 chapter 1 . 9/13/2018
A very intriguing character study. Frankly I still don't know what it all means but that's not the point. Brilliant work.
BloodyxAngel1 chapter 1 . 1/6/2018
this was perfect.
tyrannicpuppy chapter 1 . 12/9/2017
Poor little Hermione.

I'm amazed she still has hair after a torturous day like that. And with Harry just sitting there with her the whole day. Yet again those two manage to be adorable even when nothing is happening between them.

Loved how you flitted back and forth between her past and the door. I've always been intensely curious about Hermione's childhood. It's the only one that really gets no exploration in the books. We are always at the Burrow and with the Weasleys or Dursleys that her history gets neglected so I always enjoy seeing it explored in fanfics.
Kumikocr chapter 1 . 4/18/2017
Can someone please tell me if this is how heroine is in the books? I just, I just fell in love
TheBear chapter 1 . 9/30/2016
I liked that one too. Very introspective. Nice descriptive visuals.
wolfstars chapter 1 . 6/23/2016
I really like the almost introspective tone you've use. This is really like a character study of Hermione. A great read.
Anon chapter 1 . 4/3/2016
So cute :)
Dentro del Infinito chapter 1 . 9/2/2015
This was great. Awesome. Can't really express it, but this story has something very spiritual about it. Thanks.