Reviews for That Boy
Kanon58 chapter 1 . 4/4
i love Matoba cuz his evilness is pretty attractive kyaaahhh Natsume i love you too!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
Oh my gosh! Please, please, PLEASE do continue writing this fic! It's just sooo good!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
I can almost imagine what happens next. Oh, my dirty mind.
Psycho Nocturnal chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
I think you capture Matoba really perfectly with all those twisted thoughts
and the ending is very nice
I don't know why but I laugh at the last part (maybe I'm also a sadist)
this story is so well written :D
thank for the great story!
SilverRider09 chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
I can totally imagining Matoba Seiji going all Orochimaru on Natsume and shouting 'NAATTSSSUMMMEEE! OHONHONHON GIVE ME UR BBOODDDYYYY!'
-Hetalia and Naruto reference.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
Ssssoooooo when is the next chapter coming out?
aya -.- desu chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
kyaaaa...
this is just perfect... XDD
Q3APo chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
iihh... that so cool. i want to know the other way o
Izzywing chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
Are you gonna write more? Please do!
pandora vanity chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
once again as i said before towards all natsume yuujinchou yaoi fans out there...

THIS PAIRING IS SOOOO DAMN GOOD! WHY, WHY, FUCKING WHY THERE ARE AN EXTREMELY SMALL NUMBER OF FICS WRITTEN FO THEM...THE MANY INTERESTING POTENTIAL PLOT GODDAMMIT! .

i mean it's 'awesomess' is just like harry potter yaoi pairing of voldemort or tom marvolo riddle x harry potter...which a few of it's fic i manage to read is goddamn plain awesome due to a goddam plain awesome use of English language skills and ingenious plot.

anyway what i like to say is...thanks for being one of the few people here who supports this pairing and manage to publish a fic for this pairing...last but not least...MATOBAXNATSUME SAIKO!

ps: saiko is japanese for 'the best', 'great' and the sort of like.
Esperanz chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Maybe I should read the manga. Just re-watching the anime leaves me hanging every time I get to episode 52(episode 13 of shi(4)).
Morning Chrysanthemum chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Oh my...it spent a while of hunting through the Natsume Yuujinchou fanfic archive but I FINALLY found some well-written fics for my second-favorite pairing in the fandom! (the first being -ahem- Natori/Natsume)

I really think you captured Matoba really well, because I feel like if the series ever took a more romantic turn (at least concerning these two) this is how Matoba would think and how events would occur. Honestly, this fic led me even deeper into the wonder known as Matoba/Natsume and I just end up having to take deep breaths periodically throughout this fic no matter how many times I read it, to let everything sink in.

Wow. A continuation of this would be nice, but so would another Matoba/Natsume ficc altogether! You write them so well...stay lovely!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
MORE CHAPTERS PLEASE! :)
Lyneel chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
It's good :) Too bad that it's pretty short - I would like to see more, as it sure got my attention :)
AkiraNatsume chapter 1 . 3/27/2012